Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 01:02:44 am

Author Topic: English Module A - multi modal presentation help!  (Read 597 times)

hollypea

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +1
English Module A - multi modal presentation help!
« on: March 18, 2019, 10:19:56 am »
+3
I need help ASAP! This is the question for my upcoming multi modal presenation (speech) - a comparative study of King Richard III and Looking for Richard. Does anyone have any ideas?

QUESTION:
Textual Conversations enhance one’s understanding of how ideas, values and perspectives reveal the resonances and dissonances of texts from different contexts.

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: English Module A - multi modal presentation help!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 10:49:58 pm »
+1
I need help ASAP! This is the question for my upcoming multi modal presenation (speech) - a comparative study of King Richard III and Looking for Richard. Does anyone have any ideas?

QUESTION:
Textual Conversations enhance one’s understanding of how ideas, values and perspectives reveal the resonances and dissonances of texts from different contexts.

Hello! First thing I'd do is ensure you understand the question (do you need any help with this?) and come up with your main Thesis and a few themes to discuss. Even in a speech, you still sort of treat it like an essay in the planning stages, so maybe plan for three 'themes' for three 'paragraphs' ;D

Here is a bit of a useful guide!

Once you are comfortable with that, check out our free notes section! Heaps of stuff on your texts there ;D