Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:00:02 am

Author Topic: crime essay topics  (Read 884 times)  Share 

annn1e

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
crime essay topics
« on: March 20, 2018, 08:09:25 pm »
hello! for crime essays would  reporting crime, court jurisdiction, adversary system, legal personnel and use of evidence ever be needed for an essay? So would i need to know at least one paragraph with evidence for them or will they not be relevant to extended responses?
If they are relevant could i please get an approx. of how much i should know about them?
thank you

NowYouTseMe

• MOTM: JUL 18
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +16
Re: crime essay topics
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 04:46:41 pm »
+2
imo, legal personnel, adversary system, court jurisdiction and reporting crime are likely only to be used in multiple choice. Use of evidence might be a decent essay paragraph though.
HSC 2016
Information Processes and Technology: 90

HSC 2018
Advanced English: 95 | Extension 1 English: 47 | Extension 2 English: 42 | Legal Studies: 95 | Modern History: 94 | French Continuers: 84 | Mathematics Advanced: 89

LAT 2018: 88 (90th Percentile)

ATAR: 98.05

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: crime essay topics
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 05:35:28 pm »
+1
imo, legal personnel, adversary system, court jurisdiction and reporting crime are likely only to be used in multiple choice. Use of evidence might be a decent essay paragraph though.

I agree - They won't ever push these things in isolation ;D but they are good to have knowledge of anyway just in case it could be helpful in an essay on other/related topics!! For example, stuff on the adversary system and legal personnel could be put to good use in an essay on criminal courts :)