Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 10:33:48 pm

Author Topic: Exam 1 Computer Marking  (Read 979 times)  Share 

Coloratura

• Adventurer
  • A #1 My Little Pony fan!
  • Respect: 0
Exam 1 Computer Marking
« on: November 01, 2019, 09:49:40 pm »
+1
How 'sensitive' are the computers that mark the Exam 1 Answer sheet of Further Maths are?

I shaded the bubbles kind of hard so that when it rubs out, it can still be seen (faintly). Would the computer consider these as the 'selected answers'? Because I selected a different answer and anxious if the marking computer will consider this as two answers, thus marking the question as 0 marks. (However, from the human eye, the answer I choose (shaded) is distinct and visibly clear.)

I know, I worry too much.
2019: English [30] | Maths Methods [36] | Biology [33] | Further Maths [42] | Software Development [42] | Product Design and Technology [39]

ATAR: 90.10

jaceyjace

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +5
Re: Exam 1 Computer Marking
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 09:52:50 pm »
O
How 'sensitive' are the computers that mark the Exam 1 Answer sheet of Further Maths are?

I shaded the bubbles kind of hard so that when it rubs out, it can still be seen (faintly). Would the computer consider these as the 'selected answers'? Because I selected a different answer and anxious if the marking computer will consider this as two answers, thus marking the question as 0 marks. (However, from the human eye, the answer I choose (shaded) is distinct and visibly clear.)

I know, I worry too much.

It should be fine, double shaded answers are often human proofed!
2016 - Physical education {43}

2017 - Literature, Further, Biology, Methods, French

2018 - Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ Monash University