Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 07:53:47 pm

Author Topic: Thoughts on the VCD exam?  (Read 1914 times)

shitass

• Fresh Poster
Thoughts on the VCD exam?
« on: November 20, 2020, 12:14:37 am »
Honestly, I thought it was pretty good! Some of the questions felt kinda easy, like Question 6 asking for two different target audiences and a feature that caters to them, in saying that my drawing skills are absolutely terrible and probably my downfall  8)

Hope everyone did well,
cheers!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
Re: Thoughts on the VCD exam?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 09:18:47 am »
How did you go for time? Always a struggle to get through VCD stuff under time restrictions IMO (I haven't seen this year's exam yet, though).

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

shitass

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 10:53:21 am »
How did you go for time? Always a struggle to get through VCD stuff under time restrictions IMO (I haven't seen this year's exam yet, though).

Ahh it wasn't too good, I had to quickly rush out the last question which was thankfully just a short drawing task. I agree, it always feels like VCD is against time while other subjects you can get away with just sitting through boredom for the last 20 minutes haha.

taraym

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 08:40:13 pm »

Same, I always struggle with time even for other subjects too, but I actually finished this one surprisingly having only done 1 prac exam lmao. But the reason why I actually finished was straight up because I was tired after my spesh exam and didn't feel like writing, so I did all the drawing parts first. I used the last 5 mins of reading time to answer multiple choice, then come up with designs for the last question and just did those first which honestly helped my time so much, def recommend for anyone doing viscom exam next yr