Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:23:30 am

Author Topic: Extension Science Question Thread  (Read 4932 times)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Extension Science Question Thread
« on: November 11, 2018, 03:23:13 pm »
+6
HSC EXTENSION SCIENCE Q&A THREAD

What is this thread for?
If you have general questions about the HSC Extension Science course or how to improve in certain areas, this is the place to ask! 👌

Who can/will answer questions?
Everyone is welcome to contribute; even if you're unsure of yourself, providing different perspectives is incredibly valuable. Obviously this is a brand new course, so let's all work together to help each other out as the general knowledge around this stuff develops!

To ask a question or make a post, you will first need an ATAR Notes account. You probably already have one, but if you don't, it takes about four seconds to sign up - and completely free!

BakerDad12

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Re: Extension Science Question Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 07:10:10 am »
Hi, has anyone done extension science here? I am thinking of doing it but I have no idea what it is like.

JeffBecker

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Extension Science Question Thread
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 01:44:19 pm »
+1
Hi I would strongly recommended it, I did it last year and it has made the transition to uni a lot easier. If you want to get a feel for the content and difficulty, edzion education, have a free online textbook. The research aspect is as difficult as you make it and can take as much or as little time as you are willing to spend. Hope this helps!