Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 08:16:49 am

Author Topic: Cheat Sheet  (Read 3966 times)  Share 

maxleng

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
Cheat Sheet
« on: November 03, 2007, 08:00:33 pm »
whose made theirs?

ive made a kick ass one, seriously the best ive ever seen kills everyone elses haha (im not joking either  :twisted: ) took me weeks to make, but covers EVERYTHING and has examiner report explanations lol, cant go wrong with them 8) o btw my detailed study is sound

i might upload depending on how i go on further if i get 37+ for exam 1 ill upload(ill find out cos people will post answers straight away) if not ill be cut and be a bitch  :P (cos trust me your gona want to use it cos of its awsomenesss)

cara.mel

Cheat Sheet
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 08:03:25 pm »
I haven't made mine. I have a half rushed thing I used for my practise exam. Need to read how to do worded questions, then add how to do worded questions, I think. And write smaller to fit more stuff on there, wrote as big as normal lines on my current one.

maxleng

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 08:10:45 pm »

yep this is what procrastionation does..

cara.mel

Cheat Sheet
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 08:25:30 pm »
*goes to use that exact one*
For the current/voltage thing with light (god, I can't even remember what they're supposed to be called x_x), I have 3 pictures on mine for varying I, wavelength/f, and varying material (mentioning which one W is lower)
Rest of it looks all good though!

I'm so lazy and don't use the computer at all for mine =D
I remember on my unit 3 one I wrote something on it along the top along the lines of 'phear mel, the pwner of physics' or something equally lame, because I had leftover space xD And I know I've called one in the past a 'ch33t sh33t'. lameeeee :)

hifer

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 08:41:56 pm »
haha.. u should've seen my tutor's one.. he got 99.95 last yr  ><

it was actually 8 sheets shrank to 2 pages... >.<"

PS. I got a copy of his sheet and i enlarged to A3 size.. still couldn't really read it.. i guess he has some superman eyesight..

rox-n-bones

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 09:41:24 pm »
or a magnifying glass  8)  hehe

rox-n-bones

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 10:08:50 pm »
im using Itue unit 4 summary sheet and adding some of my own stuff on it.
its actually pretty good.
www.itute.com/physicsline/phys_unit4_summary_sheets.pdf

maxleng

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 10:18:15 pm »
lol someone used the itute cheat sheet for one of our sacs and our teacher marked an explination wrong that itute had rofl pwnd.

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 10:33:59 pm »
Quote from: "maxleng"
lol someone used the itute cheat sheet for one of our sacs and our teacher marked an explination wrong that itute had rofl pwnd.

He probably misapplied the cheat-sheet.

I approve of what's on the iTute cheatsheets, I recommend them to my students too.

maxleng

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 10:43:56 pm »
Quote from: "coblin"

He probably misapplied the cheat-sheet.

I approve of what's on the iTute cheatsheets, I recommend them to my students too.

it was abit of a dodgey Q, it was asking what ports were for in speakers, i tute has something detailed about frequency etc our teacher just wanted the answer "increase more energy" which it didnt really say in itute's.

it looks pretty good, but imo i think making your own is the best way to go (if time permits). funny to see every second person with itute c/s in the mid year tho.

rox-n-bones

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 11:33:34 pm »
ITUTE ROCKS

i've used it for most of my sacs and i was pleased with its detail. That friend of yours probly misread the question or something

maxleng

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 12:51:21 am »
Quote from: "rox-n-bones"
ITUTE ROCKS

i've used it for most of my sacs and i was pleased with its detail. That friend of yours probly misread the question or something

nup Q was simple, what is the purpose of a port, have a look at the itute answer, our teacher said hes never heard of that before..

rox-n-bones

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
Cheat Sheet
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 02:05:46 pm »
Quote from: "rox-n-bones"
ITUTE ROCKS

nup Q was simple, what is the purpose of a port, have a look at the itute answer, our teacher said hes never heard of that before..

yer you have a point  "...enclosures have tubes(called ports) put in them. size and depth of ports can be changed to absorb sound of particular frequencies to produce a flat response".  

I guese you have to know you stuff and use that in cunjunction with the cheat sheet... like the definition of a transformer is soo complicated i had to read it around 3 times to get what the hell it was trying to say. lol