Administration > Site Discussion

How to change user name??

(1/2) > >>

gh971:
Hey ATAR Notes,

I was just wondering if it is possible to change my user name that is on my posts in the forum? If so how can I do this??

Thanks!!

heids:
If your issue is related to personal identity (i.e. if your current username is your real name), message me and I can change it for you :)

National moderators can change names for identity reasons (or temporarily for banter reasons ;)).

TheFreeMarketeer:

--- Quote from: heids on August 01, 2017, 03:39:52 pm ---If your issue is related to personal identity (i.e. if your current username is your real name), message me and I can change it for you :)

National moderators can change names for identity reasons (or temporarily for banter reasons ;)).

--- End quote ---

Can we change our name even if it's not identity related and we've just become dissatisfied with it?

heids:

--- Quote from: TheFreeMarketeer on August 01, 2017, 04:17:40 pm ---Can we change our name even if it's not identity related and we've just become dissatisfied with it?

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, no. This used to be allowed but it was getting very confusing, not to mention time-consuming.

TheSapaInca:
If I want a new username my current username isn't related to my real name, should I make a new account? >.< Or cause I want to keep the amount of respects xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version