Administration > Site Discussion

How do I send pictures through a PM

(1/2) > >>

katie,rinos:
Basically, How do I send pictures through a PM?
I went to do it but I can't find anywhere to upload a picture.
Thanks heaps :)

Calebark:

--- Quote from: katie,rinos on July 17, 2017, 11:26:07 am ---Basically, How do I send pictures through a PM?
I went to do it but I can't find anywhere to upload a picture.
Thanks heaps :)

--- End quote ---

Below the button for italics is a button to insert an image (it was a picture of the Mona Lisa). Click that, then paste the link to the image inside :)

RuiAce:
Alternatively if your image is large you can always upload it onto something like imgur and then take out the BBC link.

katie,rinos:

--- Quote from: Calebantz on July 17, 2017, 11:30:45 am ---Below the button for italics is a button to insert an image (it was a picture of the Mona Lisa). Click that, then paste the link to the image inside :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: RuiAce on July 17, 2017, 11:31:47 am ---Alternatively if your image is large you can always upload it onto something like imgur and then take out the BBC link.

--- End quote ---
Thank you heaps! The image is on my computer at the moment. How do I turn it into a link? :) :)

heids:
Manually: Upload to Imgur, copy the link to clipboard, paste here, add ".PNG" on the end of the url, add these tags around it:

--- Code: ---[IMG][/IMG]
--- End code ---

There's a way to get the link with code and .png inserted automatically off Imgur, but I can't remember how to find it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version