Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 19, 2024, 03:49:33 pm

Author Topic: Is there an RSS for the HSC articles?  (Read 2525 times)  Share 

jakepaulislgbt

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Is there an RSS for the HSC articles?
« on: January 26, 2022, 03:21:50 pm »
The title ^

I just cant be bothered checking the website once in a while to read the articles, and would rather be notified of a new one on my rss app.

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
Re: Is there an RSS for the HSC articles?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 11:52:38 pm »
+1
Hey! I'm not aware of any RSS button for the articles, I'm afraid! That might be something to do with the Wordpress design of the article pages. :)

Best suggestion I've got is to check back whenever there's a new one (which you've already said you're not bothered to do), or keep an eye out for emails from AN that typically share relevant articles for that particular time of year :)

Sorry that I'm not much more help!
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

jakepaulislgbt

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Is there an RSS for the HSC articles?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 12:56:47 pm »
Hey! I'm not aware of any RSS button for the articles, I'm afraid! That might be something to do with the Wordpress design of the article pages. :)

Best suggestion I've got is to check back whenever there's a new one (which you've already said you're not bothered to do), or keep an eye out for emails from AN that typically share relevant articles for that particular time of year :)

Sorry that I'm not much more help!

Thanks for the help, and im pretty sure i can just use https://atarnotes.com/category/HSC-articles/feed/ (with /feed/ at the end) . It worked for me, but idk if it'll work for all RSS apps/readers.

(I was reading the source code of the articles page and found this)