Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:45:36 am

Author Topic: WSU campus??  (Read 3881 times)

rirerire

• MOTM: OCT 20
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +13
WSU campus??
« on: August 22, 2020, 05:44:47 pm »
Does anyone have any info on the Campbelltown vs Parramatta campuses, don't know much about Campbelltown. Which is the better of the two?

Chocolatepistachio

• Science Games: Silver
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +51
Re: WSU campus??
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 06:48:45 pm »
+5
I think It depends what course you want to do and what time the course is oveferred and where you live. Some courses may be offered at Campbelltown and not at parramatta. And they are not offered all the time. I think you can check the handbook and it will tell you which courses are offered at parramatta and which are offered at Campbelltown.

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: WSU campus??
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 07:34:48 pm »
+4
I think It depends what course you want to do and what time the course is oveferred and where you live. Some courses may be offered at Campbelltown and not at parramatta. And they are not offered all the time. I think you can check the handbook and it will tell you which courses are offered at parramatta and which are offered at Campbelltown.

Hey, rirerire!

I second what Chocolatepistachio has raised above; your course may determine which of the campuses you will be on. You can find whatever course you wish to study by searching through the undergraduate courses page and it will show, once you click on a degree to find out more information, the available campuses you can study them on. If you wanted to check out more information about those campuses, you can look at Campbelltown's here and Parramatta's here  :) Hope that helps but feel free to ask any follow up questions!

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music