Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:33:12 am

Author Topic: (Expected ATAR 99+) Biology, Maths, Maths Ext 1 and Ext 2  (Read 2894 times)  Share 

pikachu975

• Forum Obsessive
  • Stars and Bars
  • Respect: +45
(Expected ATAR 99+) Biology, Maths, Maths Ext 1 and Ext 2
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:31:51 pm »
+2
Hi! I just finished year 12 HSC and I am looking to tutor students that need help with Biology, Mathematics (2 unit maths), Mathematics Extension 1 (3 unit maths), and Mathematics Extension 2 (4 unit maths).

In 2016 I completed an accelerated 2 unit HSC course with a mark of 97 and in 2017 I am currently doing 3 maths and 4 unit maths, with expected E4/band 6 results as I am first place in both subjects.

For biology, I am ranked first at Parramatta Marist and I am also expecting a band 6 result for this subject with extensively detailed notes that I have spent countless hours writing.

I charge a relatively good price of $25 an hour and have developed techniques for maths and biology, and studying in general to share. Also, I will mostly be available to answer any questions you will have at home and have plenty of resources to offer.

To contact me about tutoring, please PM me

Offering tutoring for Biology, Maths, Maths Ext 1, and Maths Ext 2.
Send me a message if interested!

2016 HSC (Accelerated):
// 2U Maths (97) // SOR 1 (48) //

2017 HSC:
// English Adv // Bio // Phys // 3U Maths // 4U Maths //

Goal: 99.9

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: (Expected ATAR 99+) Biology, Maths, Maths Ext 1 and Ext 2
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 12:34:11 am »
+3
Happy to lend my endorsement to pikachu975 - They are an incredibly helpful presence on these forums, always happy to take time and explain concepts. From what I've seen, I've no doubt they'll score extremely well in all of their courses. Highly recommend anyone after a tutor to shoot pikachu a PM! ;D