Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:12:17 pm

Author Topic: khad's journey to that sweet, sweet 99.95  (Read 27196 times)

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
  • Respect: +60
Re: khad's journey to that sweet, sweet 99.95
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2019, 07:24:36 pm »
+1
taking a break.

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2019, 06:27:24 pm »
+1
hahhahaha thank you so much <33. it's actually black but now i have a new idea on what to do to my hair next!! ;))

omg in the photo it looked blue i'm sorry hahahah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but seriously! i think you should do it one day  :P

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2019, 08:43:45 am »
+1
omg in the photo it looked blue i'm sorry hahahah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but seriously! i think you should do it one day  :P

i think i will but not from my roots tho because im scared my hairs gonna fall out even more but idk so lets see ;)))
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2019, 09:01:39 pm »
+4
09/10/2019

i dont update this early but i just needed to rant

incoming rant 1

why does my german teacher think its an amazing idea to give us so much homework when she knows i have a maths test tomorrow and a lot of tution homework to do? "why dont you ask her to excuse you for a day or two?" im terrified of her. idk why but she just seems incredibly unapproachable to me. yesterday i passed out as soon as i got home because i was so tired and sick and i still am, yet, i have sat down for an hour and a half to do some work and im not even done yet. im literally so angry and upset beyond words.

end of rant 1

incoming rant 2

ok so for speech night, our school takes singing rehearsals very seriously. so instead of the regular singing teacher, someone else came in and filled in. now with the regular teacher i get annoyed cuz my back cant go any straighter and my body can not physically produce anymore twang. however, she at least knew how to control the, mind you, WHOLE SCHOOL while singing. this replacement only had year 9 and 10 (still a lot, i dont dismiss that), yet, she couldnt control any of us. we had teachers on duty walking around so why the fuck were the girls behind me constantly talking and laughing? like i mentioned it to a mutual friend of ours and she just brushed it off. like, if you dont like it, just shut up and let the rest of us try dude

end of rant 2

- i didnt get kld but i didnt expect to either
- i painted my cas but some people asked me like "will they let you take it into an exam?' so now my maths teacher is confirming it for me :,))
- i realised all my views on politics is "who cares? let's just die of climate change already" so i picked up accounting
- jk i actually read through the study design and found it interesting and also found out one teacher (who's amazing i love him) is teaching it so lets see how that goes next year
- guYS IM MAKING PROGRESS ON MY MODEL IN ARCHITECTURE
- i cut myself on my forearm yesterday by accident tho while i was cutting out my walls ;-;

hopefully this week is less stressful by next week. doubt it tho. next week i have my bio unit 2 exam so im so fucked : )))))))))))
taking a break.

YussifK

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2019, 10:42:48 pm »
Inshallah you get that sweet 99.95 khadijaaaaa....🧕
English:( )
Methods( )
Biology ( )
P.E ( )
Lab skills( )

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2019, 08:30:01 am »
+1
Inshallah you get that sweet 99.95 khadijaaaaa....🧕

thanks but it's khadeeja <33
taking a break.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2019, 09:17:59 pm »
+1
- i didnt get kld but i didnt expect to either
- i painted my cas but some people asked me like "will they let you take it into an exam?' so now my maths teacher is confirming it for me :,))
- i realised all my views on politics is "who cares? let's just die of climate change already" so i picked up accounting
- jk i actually read through the study design and found it interesting and also found out one teacher (who's amazing i love him) is teaching it so lets see how that goes next year
- guYS IM MAKING PROGRESS ON MY MODEL IN ARCHITECTURE
- i cut myself on my forearm yesterday by accident tho while i was cutting out my walls ;-;

hopefully this week is less stressful by next week. doubt it tho. next week i have my bio unit 2 exam so im so fucked : )))))))))))
Shame to hear about KLD, I'm sure you gave it a great shot. As for how you're feeling about the climate, I think we all feel like there's no hope at times. My friend today said she thinks it will probably be better for the earth if humanity dies out, especially if we do it soon. (Don't disagree with her there.) My friend is doing my cas for me (she's done heaps for all of our friends). I really liked the sunflowers she did, and her space themed one. She's painting fish for me. ;D What does your cas have on it?

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2019, 08:59:19 am »
+7
16/10/2019

- h my god my bio unit  exam is tomorrow jndskjcnkjs
- i did a heart dissection in bio and honestly, it was so much fun. *spoiler: do not open unless youre into some weird gross stuff*
Spoiler
dude i shoved my finger down the aorta and it came out the left ventricle it was kinda cute?? and i cut smiley faces into the heart after i was done
- german's going eh rn. at the moment we're learning about schooling in german
- im like halfway through my comparative essay so i might ask for an extension but im scared she'll say no ;-;
- polynomial division in maths seems confusing but isnt at all. cambridge just makes it so complicated oof
- we're doing touch football in world game (sport) rn and its not as bad as i thought except we're playing outside on grass and i have hayfever and guess who forgot to take her anti-allergy tablet today???
Spoiler
mE
- in health we have finished mental health and now we're doing respectful relationships (e.g. sexual and/or romantic relationships, sexuality, identity, etc.)
- architecture is going quite alright. i kind of just want to get my model over and done with at this point in all honesty
- the traMS ARE DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH we have to walk get off a stop early and walk to school so it's fine but it's just kinda annoying
- i have decided to become a vsco girl and i have ordered 40 scrunchies off of AliExpress but why are hydroflasksskskskksks so expensive? : ((
- this is my cas. i am so proud of my child that i have given birth to ( i had to split the image bc it was too big to be uploaded TT^TT)
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2019, 09:00:29 am »
+2
Shame to hear about KLD, I'm sure you gave it a great shot. As for how you're feeling about the climate, I think we all feel like there's no hope at times. My friend today said she thinks it will probably be better for the earth if humanity dies out, especially if we do it soon. (Don't disagree with her there.) My friend is doing my cas for me (she's done heaps for all of our friends). I really liked the sunflowers she did, and her space themed one. She's painting fish for me. ;D What does your cas have on it?

omg idk why atarnotes doesnt send notifications ugh anyways, i have a sunset/sunrise with stars and kermit the frog. id love to see yours!!
taking a break.

angrybiscuit

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +204
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2019, 08:15:15 pm »
+1
Been browsing through your journal and can I just say it's very entertaining (especially when I'm trying to procrastinate haha)
Best of luck for bio tomorrow!

Can't believe you guys' exams are already here, ours is next month  :o
somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
carl sagan

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2019, 08:43:48 pm »
+1
Nice Cas, you'll probs not lose it.
Did you end up finding whether you'd be able to take it into the exam?

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2019, 09:11:35 pm »
+1
omg idk why atarnotes doesnt send notifications ugh
Just letting you know that there’s a “notify” button with a pretty similar function at the top and bottom of each page, if that was what you’re looking for. :)
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2019, 09:46:27 am »
+1
Been browsing through your journal and can I just say it's very entertaining (especially when I'm trying to procrastinate haha)
Best of luck for bio tomorrow!

Can't believe you guys' exams are already here, ours is next month  :o

good luck for your exams too and thank you so much!! i had no idea people actually read mine aside from a few people (looking at jeyda and laura wassup <33) so its really sweet to hear that. hopefully ill get 85 or above!!. best of luck babe <33

Just letting you know that there’s a “notify” button with a pretty similar function at the top and bottom of each page, if that was what you’re looking for. :)

oOp thanks <33

Nice Cas, you'll probs not lose it.
Did you end up finding whether you'd be able to take it into the exam?

thanks and no not yet. ill probably ask my maths teacher tomorrow. if i cant then ill just take the cover off its no biggie

Mod edit (PF): Merged posts. Please don't post multiple times in quick succession. You can quote multiple people in the same post by scrolling up/down (depending on which reply window you're using) and clicking "insert quote" again. :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:58:38 am by PhoenixxFire »
taking a break.

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2019, 03:54:57 pm »
+1
16/10/2019

- h my god my bio unit  exam is tomorrow jndskjcnkjs
- i did a heart dissection in bio and honestly, it was so much fun. *spoiler: do not open unless youre into some weird gross stuff*
Spoiler
dude i shoved my finger down the aorta and it came out the left ventricle it was kinda cute?? and i cut smiley faces into the heart after i was done
- german's going eh rn. at the moment we're learning about schooling in german
- im like halfway through my comparative essay so i might ask for an extension but im scared she'll say no ;-;
- polynomial division in maths seems confusing but isnt at all. cambridge just makes it so complicated oof
- we're doing touch football in world game (sport) rn and its not as bad as i thought except we're playing outside on grass and i have hayfever and guess who forgot to take her anti-allergy tablet today???
Spoiler
mE
- in health we have finished mental health and now we're doing respectful relationships (e.g. sexual and/or romantic relationships, sexuality, identity, etc.)
- architecture is going quite alright. i kind of just want to get my model over and done with at this point in all honesty
- the traMS ARE DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH we have to walk get off a stop early and walk to school so it's fine but it's just kinda annoying
- i have decided to become a vsco girl and i have ordered 40 scrunchies off of AliExpress but why are hydroflasksskskskksks so expensive? : ((
- this is my cas. i am so proud of my child that i have given birth to ( i had to split the image bc it was too big to be uploaded TT^TT)

i'm sorry did yoU SAY 40 ,,thats commitment right there
and omg how are you so uwu about sticking your hands all in a heart heUEHH
and you cas is so cute ! hopefully it shouldn't be a problem in exams

(looking at jeyda and laura wassup <33)
:P

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2019, 08:55:26 am »
+1
i'm sorry did yoU SAY 40 ,,thats commitment right there

yEs

and omg how are you so uwu about sticking your hands all in a heart heUEHH
and you cas is so cute ! hopefully it shouldn't be a problem in exams

also idk i thought it was cute hahahahaha disscetions are slowly turning me into a smart serial killer aND THANK YOU I SPENT TWO DAYS ON IT ITS THE ONLY WORTHWHILE THING IVE DONE IN MY LIFE
taking a break.