Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 09:00:37 am

Author Topic: VCE 3/4 Psych Tutoring  (Read 1180 times)  Share 

ThunderDragon

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +110
VCE 3/4 Psych Tutoring
« on: January 02, 2022, 12:47:56 pm »
+7
Hi! I'm Bangyan and I'll be offering online tutoring for VCE 3/4 Psychology in 2022. I graduated from Melbourne High School in 2020 and achieved an A+ on the exam and a study score of 39.

I have 1-year tutoring experience having tutored several students in 2021. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Science majoring in Physiology and Developmental Biology and have been able to achieve a High Distinction WAM. I am also currently completing a Mental Health Unit and currently haven't lost any marks.

What I offer 📖
✏️ Weekly personally crafted booklets that cover all the dot points of the Psych Study Design and also contains practice questions and real-life examples.
✏️ Weekly homework booklets that allow for practice in both multiple choice and short answer style questions. I will personally mark these and provide feedback each week.
✏️ Carefully planned schedule allowing for course content to be completed roughly 3 - 4 weeks before the Psych exam although flexible depending on the student needs.
✏️ Practice SACs with varying levels of difficulty
✏️ Practice Exams
✏️ Mock exams under examination conditions with feedback
✏️ Access to carefully crafted Anki Decks which will help alleviate the stress associated with Psych being a very content-heavy subject
✏️Access to a Discord server restricted to my students where you can post questions and ask for help outside of class time
✏️Personal support outside of class via Messenger/Facebook for VCE Psych, VCE in general or moral support

Tutoring sessions will run via Zoom and classes are around 1 hour long in duration. My rates are below:
🎓 One-on-One tutoring: $35 p/h
🎓 Groups of two tutoring: $30 p/h
🎓 Groups of three or more tutoring (maximum of 6): $25 p/h (I can organize groups for you if you are interested but don't have enough people for 3+ group tutoring)

I will be offering free trial lessons with no commitment and lessons will commence around the end of January. If you are interested or have any questions, please message me or message me on my mobile number: 0432 178 169
2019 - Geography [41]
2020 - English, Methods, Chem, Bio and Psych [39]
2021 - 2023 Bachelor of Science at Monash

ThunderDragon's Journey to Med

Currently offering tutoring in 3/4 Psychology for 2022. PM if interested!