Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:51:07 am

Author Topic: 🚀 VCE Maths Methods Tutoring (South-East Melbourne, Online)  (Read 1422 times)  Share 

Raine

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +6
Hi there! 👋

My name is Anthony and I graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.40 and a 98th percentile UCAT, currently studying Medicine at Monash University.

For 2022, I am offering VCE Maths Methods tutoring - in person (south-eastern suburbs) and online!

I have experience tutoring over 30 students in both private and small group classes, and many of my students have achieved study scores above 40 and graduated Dux of their schools!

As a recent graduate myself, I not only fully understand the challenges that students face, but also ways to overcome stress and achieve excellent results.

My lessons are tailored to the unique needs of each student and focus on thorough understanding of topics as well as key exam techniques that help students to walk into assessments feeling confident and prepared.

I provide:

An extensive collection of notes, homework practice questions, past SAC and exam papers

✅ A week-by-week program which guides students throughout the year

✅ 24/7 homework support and general advice (response in less than 30 mins!)

✅ Help with preparation for the UCAT, interview, and university applications

If you are interested, please message me to book a FREE trial lesson! 😊
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:07:06 pm by Raine »
2019: ATAR - 99.40
2020: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University

Offering Methods 3/4 tutoring in 2022 (limited places). Click here for more details