Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:23:27 am

Author Topic: Hospitality Question Thread  (Read 8905 times)

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1151
Hospitality Question Thread
« on: August 14, 2019, 04:09:51 pm »
+2
Hospitality Question Thread

Just thought I’d make a question thread for Hospitality. I studied the Food and Beverage stream in 2017, so I can help with that and the core units. If you have a question about the other streams, put it here and I (or someone else) can try to help you through it.

I’m happy to help answer questions or look over any practise extended responses! No question is too easy or too hard! Hope this thread is helpful!!  :D

Before you can ask your question, you'll have to make an ATAR Notes account here. Once you've done that, a little 'reply' button will come up when you're viewing threads, and you'll be able to post whatever you want!   ;D
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]

jessica.c23

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Hospitality Question Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 05:11:11 pm »
I uploaded it before. Didn't expect a response but Thankyou! might ask a lot of questions until my exam on Friday. I was curious about where to find all the information? we did booklets throughout the year but I've lost so many Lol. Thanks in advance.  :)

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 05:15:17 pm »
+1
I uploaded it before. Didn't expect a response but Thankyou! might ask a lot of questions until my exam on Friday. I was curious about where to find all the information? we did booklets throughout the year but I've lost so many Lol. Thanks in advance.  :)

Hey,
I mostly got all of my information from school. We have summaries and notes here though that may be helpful!

Let me know if you need any specific info! I'm more then happy to answer any questions you might have!  :D
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality

amyho123123123

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 08:52:07 am »
How do you imbed industry example into an extended reponse

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 09:26:17 am »
+1
How do you imbed industry example into an extended reponse
Hey,
Welcome to Atar Notes!  :D

Industry examples are really important to add throughout your exam, especially in the extended responses. You can use them from either your own experiences in class or work placement.

I used them to back up my ideas. So if the question was about mis en place I could include: setting up tables, polishing cutlery, folding napkins, preparing the coffee machine, and preparing ingredients for service.

I have a thread with some of my past extended responses here so you can see how I incorporated industry examples into my responses.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! Good luck for your exams!