Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:48:45 am

Author Topic: Aisha's VCE Journal 2019  (Read 1046 times)

AISHAB

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +4
Aisha's VCE Journal 2019
« on: October 29, 2018, 02:25:39 am »
+1
Just in time for headstart, will keep you guys updated on how the first week of year 12 plays out.

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
Re: Aisha's VCE Journal 2019
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:33:30 am »
+6
Welcome to ATAR Notes Aisha :) How about you start off by giving us a little bit of background info about yourself (e.g. subjects you're doing, what you plan on doing post-school, hobbies etc?).

I'm sure you're nervous about what next year will bring - but rest assured there are plenty of supports available to you throughout the year. Good luck!

Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile

AISHAB

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +4
Re: Aisha's VCE Journal 2019
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 03:07:27 am »
+8
Welcome to ATAR Notes Aisha :) How about you start off by giving us a little bit of background info about yourself (e.g. subjects you're doing, what you plan on doing post-school, hobbies etc?).

I'm sure you're nervous about what next year will bring - but rest assured there are plenty of supports available to you throughout the year. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips Aaron, I had no clue where to begin!

Hello Everyone,

So to begin, let me start off with a little about myself:)

I am currently in year 11 and am completing:
-Units 3/4 Biology
-Units 1/2 English
-Units 1/2 P.E
-Units 1/2 General Maths
-Units 1/2 Methods
-Units 1/2 Chemistry

This year has been a rollercoaster for me. At the start of this year, I really enjoyed all my subjects and was constantly reminded not to only focus on my 3/4, which I did so. I started getting my 3/4 sacs back and I did not really think about ranking at all, but though to myself, I just need to get an S in my yr 11 subjects, no biggy:) "I can try hard next year, I just need to focus on bio". A sentence, i deeply regret feeding myself.

My biggest heads up for anyone doing a 3/4 in year 11 next year:
Do not only focus on it, as in year 12, you will be completing another 5 or 6 3/4, in which you will have to focus equally on.

Anyways aside from that, My dream course in university would be to study Cosmetic surgery ;D ;D ;D I really enjoy playing sports such as netball and soccer. I have always been a huge fan of cake decorating and plan to decorate cakes, in the near future, as a hobby.

My VCE biology exam is on Friday. I tried so hard throughout the whole year in all my sacs , but now for the exam, I have seem to lost all hope and motivation. Does anyone have any tips or tricks , to get me back on track, in these very last few days :'( :'(

mod edit: merged posts :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:48:33 pm by insanipi »