Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:47:35 pm

Author Topic: Society and culture questionnaire  (Read 1099 times)

emahlee

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Society and culture questionnaire
« on: April 29, 2019, 10:15:20 pm »
Hi,
For my society and culture personal interest project, I am researching how Asian Australians losing their ethnic cultural roots can impact their cultural identity. I would be grateful if those who are of an Asian background can complete this short questionnaire of mine!  :)

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqwb-PHTOGJ8hTBDD01sjotXUyep4wvAv1DWvlWcUJrE47JA/viewform?usp=sf_link

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
Re: Society and culture questionnaire
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 10:56:08 pm »
Hi,
For my society and culture personal interest project, I am researching how Asian Australians losing their ethnic cultural roots can impact their cultural identity. I would be grateful if those who are of an Asian background can complete this short questionnaire of mine!  :)

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqwb-PHTOGJ8hTBDD01sjotXUyep4wvAv1DWvlWcUJrE47JA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Hey there,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find them useful :)

Just letting you know that it says I need permission to access the link- I think you need to change something in the settings.
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

emahlee

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 07:57:15 pm »
Hi,
Thank you for letting me know! Im pretty sure I've changed the settings now~ hope you can access it!!!  :D

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 03:27:51 pm »
Hi,
Thank you for letting me know! Im pretty sure I've changed the settings now~ hope you can access it!!!  :D
No worries, just completed your survey :)

Good luck with your PIP!
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 04:58:29 pm »
Hi,

Did your questionnaire. Good luck !
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.