Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:58:10 am

Author Topic: I HATE MY LIFE  (Read 1514 times)  Share 

SOULXX

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: -2
I HATE MY LIFE
« on: May 16, 2021, 11:20:34 am »
I don’t know what I’m feeling. Feel retarded feel dumb I don’t know unsuccessful.... yes.... do I have potential no... am I a disappointment... yes...

Vce sucks making me feel like dying. My scores are crap my life’s crap wish I was smart as the others I have low level of English and low level of expressive language. Which is killing me. I can’t use it as an excuse. Well I’m not allowed as I can from an Arab/French heritage so if I tell them a problem they don’t belive nowyhing . And there’s no point anymore. My atar is gonna be so low that I won’t even get into a diploma. I wanna die man. I’m sad. Nothing working like NOTHING... I want to do non scored but what opportunities do I have. If I do non scores (I’m interested in science) and if I do non scored I’ll probably get humiliated. I try so frickin hard but nothing works NOTHING guys why am I so dumb. I tried so many ways to study and resources I still don’t do aswell. Vce leads to hate and anxiety stress for those who suffer from learning difficulties..... no one cares no one helps. You feel left out. The only way not to feel left out.
You got to be smart. BUT i have no love I get loved if I do well. If I don’t I’m a piece of shit

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: I HATE MY LIFE
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 07:38:50 pm »
+13
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Reaching out can be a big step so it's great that you've been able to do that.

VCE can be a tough time for a lot of people & I imagine that the additional difficulties you're facing are compounding that.

I'm now in 4th year of science at Monash and people don't really talk/care about high school accomplishments with peers - especially past 1st year. There are non-scored pathways - feel free to start a new post somewhere asking about that. I don't know whether this is the right option for you or not but a careers counsellor or teacher could be a good person to talk to about this as well.

It sounds like you're in a lot of distress and seeking professional help could help. Some options to consider are:
- headspace (local centre or online)
- Australian Psychological Society (03 8662 3300 - ask for a referral to a psychologist)
- Beyond Blue
- Lifeline (13 11 14)

These services will be able to give you confidential environment to talk about your emotions. You could also talk to your GP about getting a Mental Health Care Plan. You may also have counsellors at your school. I highly encourage you to reach out to professionals - in my experience this can really help, and the flow on effects of better wellbeing can also make a big difference to your studies.

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 08:31:24 pm »
+1
I don’t know what I’m feeling. Feel retarded feel dumb I don’t know unsuccessful.... yes.... do I have potential no... am I a disappointment... yes...

Vce sucks making me feel like dying. My scores are crap my life’s crap wish I was smart as the others I have low level of English and low level of expressive language. Which is killing me. I can’t use it as an excuse. Well I’m not allowed as I can from an Arab/French heritage so if I tell them a problem they don’t belive nowyhing . And there’s no point anymore. My atar is gonna be so low that I won’t even get into a diploma. I wanna die man. I’m sad. Nothing working like NOTHING... I want to do non scored but what opportunities do I have. If I do non scores (I’m interested in science) and if I do non scored I’ll probably get humiliated. I try so frickin hard but nothing works NOTHING guys why am I so dumb. I tried so many ways to study and resources I still don’t do aswell. Vce leads to hate and anxiety stress for those who suffer from learning difficulties..... no one cares no one helps. You feel left out. The only way not to feel left out.
You got to be smart. BUT i have no love I get loved if I do well. If I don’t I’m a piece of shit
Sorry that you are going through this, I really wish you well. Trust me on this, your ATAR does not mean much once you finish school.

HUA0007

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: -2
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 12:25:22 pm »

I'm sensing some parental/cultural pressure?