Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 04:15:37 pm

Author Topic: Got my report back  (Read 1069 times)

dcesaona

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +24
Got my report back
« on: June 07, 2018, 04:31:25 pm »
+2
Hey guys, so I got my report back today but I also sat a modern exam. In short, I know I flunked it because I was unprepared and didn't even finish. My rank is definitely going down. I'm terrified to get it back. As a result of that shitty exam, I feel like I can't appreciate the ranks I got in my report. Keep in mind that for most of my ranks I'm tying with someone else. Are they even that good anyway? I'm actually feeling so down fml.

Ancient History: 2nd
Modern History: 5th (definitely going down now!!!)
Standard English: 1st
Visual Arts: 3rd
Drama: 2nd

2018 HSC

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
Re: Got my report back
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 04:50:34 pm »
+3
Hey,

Those are great ranks! Although you might think you haven't done too well, remember you still have trials  which means you've got the opportunity to improve :-) Don't dwell on what's happened, just look to the future and study for your other exams! And after trials you have the HSC so you've got a ton of time. Don't stress :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

clovvy

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +44
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 05:07:55 pm »
Hey guys, so I got my report back today but I also sat a modern exam. In short, I know I flunked it because I was unprepared and didn't even finish. My rank is definitely going down. I'm terrified to get it back. As a result of that shitty exam, I feel like I can't appreciate the ranks I got in my report. Keep in mind that for most of my ranks I'm tying with someone else. Are they even that good anyway? I'm actually feeling so down fml.

Ancient History: 2nd
Modern History: 5th (definitely going down now!!!)
Standard English: 1st
Visual Arts: 3rd
Drama: 2nd

Looking at your ranks, you are doing great and coming first in standard is very very very hard.... I struggled with my terrible ranks as I am in the middle and I drop to last place in maths (a class consist of only 3 and 2 people)....
2018 HSC: 4U maths, 3U maths, Standard English, Chemistry, Physics

fahdabdul

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 08:35:25 pm »
Hey Guys
Recently I got my report this week. I go to a school which has a rank of roughly 250. Im a bit worried with certain marks I've achieved as I aim for a 95+ atar. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me if this is still achievable based on my ranks.

English Advanced- Rank: 8th ; Course Mark: 86
Mathematics - Rank: 20th ; Course Mark: 86
Chemistry: Rank: 4th ; Course Mark: 94
Economics: Rank: 3rd ; Course Mark: 89
Business Studies Rank: 2nd ; Course Mark: 90

Thanks guys

Lumenoria

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 09:22:20 pm »
+1

Hey Guys
Recently I got my report this week. I go to a school which has a rank of roughly 250. Im a bit worried with certain marks I've achieved as I aim for a 95+ atar. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me if this is still achievable based on my ranks.

English Advanced- Rank: 8th ; Course Mark: 86
Mathematics - Rank: 20th ; Course Mark: 86
Chemistry: Rank: 4th ; Course Mark: 94
Economics: Rank: 3rd ; Course Mark: 89
Business Studies Rank: 2nd ; Course Mark: 90

Thanks guys

You're doing well, it's hard to tell but I'd say you're well on track for a 90-95, provided you smash the upcoming exams!
HSC 2018 (ATAR 96.35) - English Advanced (96) | Mathematics General (87) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (89) | Industrial Technology (94)