Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 09:58:55 am

Author Topic: What are some extended response questions on the topics so far - to hand in  (Read 852 times)  Share 

12345luke

• New South Welsh
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
If anyone has some examples of some good extended response questions from the topics this year (just started the courts topic) would you give me some examples! haha, just so i can get questions into my teacher and for feedback!

Thank You! :D

yearningforsimplicity

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Former ATARNotes HHD & Psych Lecturer & Author
  • Respect: +133
Evaluate the role of Parliaments and Courts as law-makers. Which body is the more efficient law-maker? (10 marks)

Outline the extent to which courts can make law. (8 marks)

John's case in the Magistrates Court for his traffic fine was not successful and he wants to appeal to a higher court. Explain the reasons for why a court hierarchy exists and why it enables a more efficient court system. (8 marks)

Name all the courts in the Victorian Court Hierarchy in terms of which handles the least serious to most serious cases.

Andrew was accused of manslaughter after a drunken night out. (5 marks)
a)What court would Andrew's case be heard in?
b)Outline the jurisdiction of the court from part (a)

2011: English | Methods | Psychology | Health & Human Development | Legal Studies | Texts & Traditions
2012: B.A. (Psychology) @ UniMelb
2015-16: Master of Teaching (Secondary: Psychology/Health) @ UniMelb
2017- Teaching Psych & HHD :D

Happy to help out with; Health & HD(48), Psych(48), Qs about UniMelb Psych or MTeach courses :D

*Doing Health & Human Development in 2021?* :D
yearningforsimplicity's HHD 3&4 EXAM REVISION PACKS :)

elmoodo

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Andrew was accused of manslaughter after a drunken night out. (5 marks)

Dunno why, just made me laugh.
2011: Mathematical Methods (CAS): [32]

2012: English [36+] - Business Management [45+] - Further Mathematics [45+] - Accounting [38+] - Legal Studies [40+]

ATAR: [94.00+]