Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:10:16 am

Author Topic: VTAC: What offer did you get? (December 2019 round)  (Read 6561 times)  Share 

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
Re: VTAC: What offer did you get? (December 2019 round)
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2019, 03:27:20 pm »
Has anyone been able to enrol to Monash? Still haven't received the confirmation email for the account details; been 3 hours.
They normally don't start sending them until 2pm at the earliest. Give it some time :)

The anxiety was high all morning but ultimately I got Bachelor of Vision Science/Master of Optometry at Deakin (Geelong)!

I'm really happy with that, I was terrified of not getting an offer at all :) I'm still tossing between this degree and Biomed/Science degrees at Monash and Melbourne, since Geelong is pretty far away for me and means I'll need student accomodation, but overall I'm grateful for the offer!
You could rearrange your preferences to allow for the possibility of getting a different offer in Jan if you want more time to decide.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 03:29:35 pm by PhoenixxFire »
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

papaminjoo

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2019, 03:31:44 pm »
I got an offer from Latrobe comm/law first round. If I accept this offer will I still be able to get and accept 2nd round offers from other universities?

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2019, 03:36:33 pm »
I got an offer from Latrobe comm/law first round. If I accept this offer will I still be able to get and accept 2nd round offers from other universities?
If the other courses you want are higher in your preferences than the offer you've already gotten then yes you can still get offers from them (you can change your preferences to make this work if needed).
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

criminals for diminals

• Adventurer
  • Took the second napkin
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 03:42:10 pm »
Anyone have trouble applying for Melbourne uni? :(
Got an offer for design, but clicking on their link and entering my info just causes the website to ask for my student type and course level again?

dream chaser

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2019, 04:10:17 pm »
If you are getting a scholarship from Monash University, would that be attached to the offer email sent by them or would it come in a separate email later on?

AngelWings

• ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2019, 05:02:56 pm »
+2
If you are getting a scholarship from Monash University, would that be attached to the offer email sent by them or would it come in a separate email later on?
Can’t remember, but I think they came separately. They can be offered any time between now and late March, from memory.

Anyone have trouble applying for Melbourne uni? :(
Got an offer for design, but clicking on their link and entering my info just causes the website to ask for my student type and course level again?

Not sure what’s going on, although the influx of students might mean that the acceptance/ enrolment system at UoM isn’t coping too well. Would probably give it another try later tonight or early tomorrow, when things would’ve calmed down. Otherwise, try contacting Melbourne Uni (usually Stop 1) for help. They should have a contact number/ address somewhere for you.

Bachelor of Engineering and Commerce at Monash. Anyone know how to enrol into the DipLang?
Pretty sure you’ll have to talk to Monash Connect, the Arts faculty student services or your managing faculty to get that started.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 05:15:16 pm by AngelWings »
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

dxm72

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 05:07:23 pm »
+2
Bachelor of science at the University of Melbourne. ;D

porcupine

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2019, 01:26:30 pm »
+4
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation), UniMelb southbank (VCA)!
'17 - '19  Eng lang (38), Methods (46), Spesh (47), Physics (49), Chem (42), Bio (45), UCAT (97%ile)

'20 - '22  Bachelor of Fine Arts, Animation and Visual Effects @ Victorian College of the Arts

52cards

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2019, 08:37:40 pm »
The anxiety was high all morning but ultimately I got Bachelor of Vision Science/Master of Optometry at Deakin (Geelong)!

I'm really happy with that, I was terrified of not getting an offer at all :) I'm still tossing between this degree and Biomed/Science degrees at Monash and Melbourne, since Geelong is pretty far away for me and means I'll need student accomodation, but overall I'm grateful for the offer!

Aye Biomed/Science degrees at Monash and Melbourne also planning on that.

Checkedmarmalade

• Adventurer
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2019, 05:21:32 pm »
+3
 Got an offer for PharmSci @Monash   :)
~(-_-~)