Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 05:24:57 am

Author Topic: 16 hours!!!  (Read 1135 times)

headsup

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +53
16 hours!!!
« on: October 17, 2018, 05:54:57 pm »
Heyy!!!

I am stressing out real bad at the mo and procrastinating real bad about english....

I am very unprepared and stressed ... Any advice??? How do I recover myself in the next 16 hours????
So close to the end!!!!
MY SCHEDULE
18th - English P1
19th - English P2
25th - Mathematics
29th - Modern History
30th - Mathematics extension one
2nd - Business Studies
7th - Economics
9th - D&T
10th - DONE!!!
14th - Turn 18!!
15th - green P's!

bjw22

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: 16 hours!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 05:59:28 pm »
+3
Make sure you go through your quotes before sleeping - don't be late to bed because then you won't remember anything.
Don't bother with practice essays at this point - go through past HSC questions and simply plan arguments, thesis, and arrange evidence.
Go through your creative plan as well.

Take a deep breath, 75000 others are going through it as well - it's going to be OK.

headsup

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 06:00:49 pm »
+1
Make sure you go through your quotes before sleeping - don't be late to bed because then you won't remember anything.
Don't bother with practice essays at this point - go through past HSC questions and simply plan arguments, thesis, and arrange evidence.
Go through your creative plan as well.

Take a deep breath, 75000 others are going through it as well - it's going to be OK.
Thanks so much!!! Great first post to.....
So close to the end!!!!
MY SCHEDULE
18th - English P1
19th - English P2
25th - Mathematics
29th - Modern History
2nd - Business Studies
7th - Economics
9th - D&T
10th - DONE!!!
14th - Turn 18!!
15th - green P's!

Mada438

• Forum Leader
  • Skiing, motorcycle and travel fanatic
  • Respect: +399
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 06:04:08 pm »
+2
Heyy!!!

I am stressing out real bad at the mo and procrastinating real bad about English....

I am very unprepared and stressed ... Any advice??? How do I recover myself in the next 16 hours????
Hey!
Your best bet right now is to assemble all of your quotes you need for tomorrow and keep on rewriting them over and over to commit them to memory.
I'd also try writing you're creative once under timed conditions to get it in there as well
Then look over the last few years of past papers, make some very basic essay plans and familiarise yourself with what they ask in the questions (this is also helping with quotes)

Lastly, GET TO SLEEP EARLY. Sleep will be key for a good performance. Make sure you turn up early because complications will only stress you out more. Push the stress to back of your head, it won't do you any good worrying now, fake some confidence and it'll help.

Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow and the next few weeks!  ;D
"Live life like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside"

"May you grow up to be righteous; may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong"

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"

Advice for starting year 12
An open letter to my School Friends
Would 10 year old you be proud of who you are?

2020: Bachelor of Arts @ANU

headsup

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 06:05:20 pm »
Hey!
Your best bet right now is to assemble all of your quotes you need for tomorrow and keep on rewriting them over and over to commit them to memory.
I'd also try writing you're creative once under timed conditions to get it in there as well
Then look over the last few years of past papers, make some very basic essay plans and familiarise yourself with what they ask in the questions (this is also helping with quotes)

Lastly, GET TO SLEEP EARLY. Sleep will be key for a good performance. Make sure you turn up early because complications will only stress you out more. Push the stress to back of your head, it won't do you any good worrying now, fake some confidence and it'll help.

Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow and the next few weeks!  ;D
Thanks so much Mada!!!

All the best for you too..
So close to the end!!!!
MY SCHEDULE
18th - English P1
19th - English P2
25th - Mathematics
29th - Modern History
2nd - Business Studies
7th - Economics