Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:01:25 am

Author Topic: Want to Write for ATAR Notes? This is Your Chance!  (Read 56315 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Want to Write for ATAR Notes? This is Your Chance!
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2020, 10:45:28 am »
+5
Bump! :) If you're keen to get involved, simply fill out this expression of interest form.

As always, if you're keen to contribute more to ATAR Notes and be published on the website, we'd love to hear from you. :) Please feel free to complete the form in the quoted post, or you can get in touch with Bri MT or me on the forums if that's easier for you. 🤙

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2020, 03:45:56 pm »
+3
As always, if you're keen to contribute more to ATAR Notes and be published on the website, we'd love to hear from you. :) Please feel free to complete the form in the quoted post, or you can get in touch with Bri MT or me on the forums if that's easier for you. 🤙

Adding on: if you're not sure what you could write about or why people might want to read an article from you that's ok! Happy to have a conversation where we figure that out together :)

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2020, 06:39:45 pm »
+3
Hi Bri and Joesph,

I would love to be able to contribute to the QCE community by writing an article. Do you guys think that's possible? And also, how does the article writing process work? Do I get sent a prompt or would I write about anything I want?

Thank you and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2020, 09:07:49 am »
+3
Hi Bri and Joesph,

I would love to be able to contribute to the QCE community by writing an article. Do you guys think that's possible? And also, how does the article writing process work? Do I get sent a prompt or would I write about anything I want?

Thank you and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.

Hey Darcy!

Thanks so much for your interest. Absolutely sounds possible. :)

The process is basically:

→ We agree on a topic for you to write on (mostly predicated on what you're interested in/passionate about etc.)
→ You write up a draft and send it to us
→ We go through to edit/make suggestions/format on the site
→ Once we're all happy, we publish and promote

So it's fairly straightforward, but we'll also send across some more details about how we usually structure the articles and the like. I'll shoot you a PM now with my contact details. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.