Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:59:41 am

Author Topic: Modern History Exam  (Read 2013 times)

Tierney_P

• Trailblazer
Modern History Exam
« on: October 27, 2020, 01:54:32 pm »
hey :D does any of my esteemed modern history friends have predictions for questions in the exam? kinda worried right now...specifically for civil rights, USSR and conflict in the pacific?
bring on 2nd november 🤩

rirerire

• MOTM: OCT 20
  • Forum Regular
Re: Modern History Exam
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 02:18:02 pm »
I do all the same options as you! pretty sure it's impossible to predict...they usually definitely don't do the ones from the year before.

although watch out with some dot points eg the USSR one about Civil War, Brest Litovsk and the NEP (this was asked about in 2017 and 2018, not 2019) they might ask a question from the same dot point as the last years except one year they might specify NEP, the next year Civil War etc.

Tierney_P

• Trailblazer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 02:23:24 pm »
I do all the same options as you! pretty sure it's impossible to predict...they usually definitely don't do the ones from the year before.

although watch out with some dot points eg the USSR one about Civil War, Brest Litovsk and the NEP (this was asked about in 2017 and 2018, not 2019) they might ask a question from the same dot point as the last years except one year they might specify NEP, the next year Civil War etc.

hmm ok! ill look out for that
do you think we'll get a question on the nature of the change/successes in the civil rights movement??
bring on 2nd november 🤩

rirerire

• MOTM: OCT 20
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 02:51:31 pm »
hmm ok! ill look out for that
do you think we'll get a question on the nature of the change/successes in the civil rights movement??
we definitely could. from that section last years questions were about the civil rights act of 1964, the desegregation of little rock and MLK vs Malcolm X