Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 04:38:00 pm

Author Topic: module 5 guys:(  (Read 903 times)  Share 

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
module 5 guys:(
« on: April 28, 2019, 07:17:27 pm »
someone please help me for bio. I'm missing out on alot of notes on module 5.

And I feel really depressed about this.
-KgkG-

Pearlmilktea

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
  • Respect: +44
Re: module 5 guys:(
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 09:54:57 pm »
+3
Hey!

Sadly I'm only starting Mod 5 now so I don't have any notes to give but I highly highly recommend the slides from the headstart lectures last October.

They can be found in the notes section or here:
https://atarnotes.com/note/lecture-slides-october-2018-4/

I think the true emphasis on this module is understanding key processes and comparing them/ drawing links. That means a lot of the work will be done through practising exam style questions so I think it's fine if you have less notes.

I would definitely recommend hitting up a friend though to fill in the gaps or just go to the teacher. Also the syllabus is super easy to follow so you could use a textbook or the ATARNotes study guide (I have one and I couldn't recommend it enough) to fill the gaps.

Wishing you luck and no stress ! Luckily gaps in biology notes are easily filled and probably through filling the gaps you'll learn a lot :DDD

-Gracie

HSC 2018: French Continuers (92)
HSC 2019: Biology (94), English Adv (92), French Extension  (41), Legal Studies (91) and Italian Beginners (95).

ATAR: 98.45
HSC All-rounder :)

Gracie :D

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
Re: module 5 guys:(
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 10:47:54 pm »
Hey!

Sadly I'm only starting Mod 5 now so I don't have any notes to give but I highly highly recommend the slides from the headstart lectures last October.

They can be found in the notes section or here:
https://atarnotes.com/note/lecture-slides-october-2018-4/

Thankyou dear friend

I think the true emphasis on this module is understanding key processes and comparing them/ drawing links. That means a lot of the work will be done through practising exam style questions so I think it's fine if you have less notes.

I would definitely recommend hitting up a friend though to fill in the gaps or just go to the teacher. Also the syllabus is super easy to follow so you could use a textbook or the ATARNotes study guide (I have one and I couldn't recommend it enough) to fill the gaps.

Wishing you luck and no stress ! Luckily gaps in biology notes are easily filled and probably through filling the gaps you'll learn a lot :DDD

-Gracie
-KgkG-