Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:29:47 am

Author Topic: How'd everyone find the 2021 Accounting Exam  (Read 2113 times)

Gokart#5

• Trailblazer
How'd everyone find the 2021 Accounting Exam
« on: November 05, 2021, 06:52:10 pm »
How'd you all find the 2021 Accounting Exam?

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
Re: How'd everyone find the 2021 Accounting Exam
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 03:00:11 pm »
TBH not sure how I went. The exam question were not too bad but I feel I screwed my extended writing task r the worded question.

I think the exam was too long and in end I did not have lot of time to finish it so I might have screwed some high mark question. What about you?
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash

Stressed yr 12 student

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 07:45:17 pm »
tbh, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting... the moment I saw there were only 8 questions I kinda flipped because I knew that would mean they were going to be long. My main worry was the account reconstruction... there were four diff accounts but they were kinda straight forward (no discount expense/revenue, sales returns etc) but yeah, I actually found question 1 (inventory stuff) really fun and thankfully there wasn't heaps on liquidity and profitability and I'm just hoping I got the allowance for dd right (been a pet peeve all year basically)

lol, still prolly shanked it despite my enthusiasm

« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 07:54:06 pm by Stressed yr 12 student »
2020:
VCE VET Business - 44

2021:
English
Further Math
History Revolutions
Accounting
Economics

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 08:16:33 pm »
tbh, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting... the moment I saw there were only 8 questions I kinda flipped because I knew that would mean they were going to be long. My main worry was the account reconstruction... there were four diff accounts but they were kinda straight forward (no discount expense/revenue, sales returns etc) but yeah, I actually found question 1 (inventory stuff) really fun and thankfully there wasn't heaps on liquidity and profitability and I'm just hoping I got the allowance for dd right (been a pet peeve all year basically)

lol, still prolly shanked it despite my enthusiasm

That is good.

Interestingly I feel I went alright with doing all the ledger and stuff but I screwed  the last theory question. I had no time left so not sure if I would get lot of marks for that
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash