Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:35:05 am

Author Topic: LAT  (Read 5866 times)  Share 

Caleb Campion

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +6
LAT
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:00:17 pm »
Hey there! I am currently studying intensely for the upcoming Law Admissions Test for entry into a double law degree at UNSW. I was just wondering if anyone that has completed the test before could tell me how big the pages/writing booklets are? Are they are similar size to HSC booklet sizes? I want to know how many pages I will be able to get out during the exam, and if I am writing enough.

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +113
Re: LAT
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 10:54:10 pm »
Hey there! I am currently studying intensely for the upcoming Law Admissions Test for entry into a double law degree at UNSW. I was just wondering if anyone that has completed the test before could tell me how big the pages/writing booklets are? Are they are similar size to HSC booklet sizes? I want to know how many pages I will be able to get out during the exam, and if I am writing enough.

Hey!

I haven't sat the LAT but I am sitting it on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure you get a max of 6 pages for each essay and can't ask for more paper. There's an amazing guide that a fellow AN member wrote who scored in the 100th percentile, so maybe check that out!!
HSC 2018 - (ATAR: 99.10)
English Advanced (90) | General Mathematics 2 (95) | Business Studies (98 - 6th in NSW) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (93) | Studies of Religion 1 (48)

2019: B Commerce/B Laws @ UNSW

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 06:21:18 pm »
Here is that guide! Good luck for the LAT ;D

Caleb Campion

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 02:42:11 pm »
Hey!

I haven't sat the LAT but I am sitting it on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure you get a max of 6 pages for each essay and can't ask for more paper. There's an amazing guide that a fellow AN member wrote who scored in the 100th percentile, so maybe check that out!!

Haha yes I've been using that guide for study, but cheers anyway!