Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:03:16 am

Author Topic: Does anyone know any MHS selective entry practice tests?  (Read 1082 times)  Share 

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
Does anyone know any MHS selective entry practice tests?
« on: January 06, 2019, 03:24:07 pm »
I’ve used most of the ones that are free on the internet,cannot find more.Any help would be appreciated,thanks!

The Progenitor

• Trailblazer
Re: Does anyone know any MHS selective entry practice tests?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 04:39:00 pm »
If you can't find anymore mock tests, I reckon just practice writing essays (prompts are everywhere on the internet) and going through year 9 textbooks. If you have completed a few practice tests there is probably no need to speed yourself up until we get closer to the exam. There is still 6 months to go so I'd say continue learning and building your foundation before you apply your skills onto timed conditions anymore.

If you really do want to keep practicing under timed conditions, I'd recommend enrolling in a test program in Edu-Kingdom (if I remember correctly, they had a year 6 and year 8 class where you do EDU/ACER tests every week and get results in the following week).

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
Re: Does anyone know any MHS selective entry practice tests?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 06:59:32 pm »
If you can't find anymore mock tests, I reckon just practice writing essays (prompts are everywhere on the internet) and going through year 9 textbooks. If you have completed a few practice tests there is probably no need to speed yourself up until we get closer to the exam. There is still 6 months to go so I'd say continue learning and building your foundation before you apply your skills onto timed conditions anymore.

If you really do want to keep practicing under timed conditions, I'd recommend enrolling in a test program in Edu-Kingdom (if I remember correctly, they had a year 6 and year 8 class where you do EDU/ACER tests every week and get results in the following week).

Yeah,I write essays everyday.I already go to Spectrum and that helps.

Btw,if u r givin the test,there’s a mock exam that’s pretty useful and accurate to the real exam.I reccomend searching up “De Roza Victorian selective test”.