Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:01:49 pm

Author Topic: SACs  (Read 1699 times)  Share 

ally1784

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
SACs
« on: January 05, 2021, 02:24:47 pm »
Guys, my first SAC of term 1 week 5, is on chapter 1-5 (data analysis). During this holiday, if I get ahead with the exercises, complete the chapter reviews, and make my bound reference, how will I study for upcoming SACs. Are there any check questions/exam papers that I do?

Jinju-san

• Trailblazer
  • ‘The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph'
  • Respect: +20
Re: SACs
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 02:41:39 pm »
Guys, my first SAC of term 1 week 5, is on chapter 1-5 (data analysis). During this holiday, if I get ahead with the exercises, complete the chapter reviews, and make my bound reference, how will I study for upcoming SACs. Are there any check questions/exam papers that I do?

Hi there!
So I did further last year and the only “holiday” homework we were given was to complete the exercises from the first three chapters of our textbook. I honestly wouldn’t stress too much about getting every single question in the textbook done..
I would probably just do the review questions from each exercise and leave the chapter review until later so you still have some revision that you can do for SAC preparation. Checkpoints are a great source for past exam questions (also organised by topic so they should be easier to navigate when SAC time comes).
Our teacher would give us worksheets every class from other textbooks as well.. just for extra revision. So perhaps you could ask your teacher for extra worksheets or resources with summaries that they can give you? Other than that, you should be fine revision wise…

Hope this helps!