Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 04:45:08 pm

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 289099 times)

sarahhamilton

• Adventurer
  • I'm still in the denial phase of turning eighteen
  • Respect: +9
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #390 on: October 09, 2017, 08:28:58 pm »
+1
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Year 12, studying Adv English, Genny Maths, Business, Geography, and Legal
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
I hate Moana. Yes, give me hate. I have to admit, the songs are bangers, thanks to Lin-Manuel Miranda, but the story is just The Little Mermaid in reverse and it's just a rehash of an old story. soz.
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
Axe or baseball bat.
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I want to be someone that anyone can come to if they are having a rough day or feel like shit
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Keeping it optional :)
Subjects: Advanced English, General 2 Maths, Business Studies, Legal Studies, Geography

zofromuxo

• Forum Leader
  • Everything you want is on the other side of Fear
  • Respect: +203
« Reply #391 on: October 09, 2017, 08:37:31 pm »
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Year 12, studying Adv English, Genny Maths, Business, Geography, and Legal
I hate Moana. Yes, give me hate. I have to admit, the songs are bangers, thanks to Lin-Manuel Miranda, but the story is just The Little Mermaid in reverse and it's just a rehash of an old story. soz.
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
Axe or baseball bat.
I want to be someone that anyone can come to if they are having a rough day or feel like shit
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Keeping it optional :)
Welcome to ATARNotes, I hope you enjoy your visit.
Also another Geography student, Yay :)
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Hence why i'm in all these different threads and boards.

may.miles

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #392 on: October 17, 2017, 02:43:40 pm »
+2
year 12, advanced english, general maths, pdhpe, business studies, and biology
i hate coraline because its SCARY and traumatised me as a child
samurai sword
i just want to be a good person

prickles

• Forum Obsessive
  • Goals are just dreams with deadlines
  • Respect: +268
« Reply #393 on: October 17, 2017, 02:58:51 pm »
+1
year 12, advanced english, general maths, pdhpe, business studies, and biology
i hate coraline because its SCARY and traumatised me as a child
samurai sword
i just want to be a good person
Hey, and welcome!! Year 12 2017 or 2018?
I'm sure you'll find heaps of resources and people on here...look forward to seeing you round!

Georgia C

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2017, 03:08:01 pm »
+4
I Am currently in year 12 and I am studying advanced English, mathematics, math extension 1, math extension 2, chemistry, physics, biology and engineering studies (probably going to drop engineering though)
Every sad romantic movie, cause I'm not about that life
Not really a so called "weapon" but I would have a massive house boat so I could escape the zombies (wouldn't want to see them tbh)

prickles

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2017, 04:36:21 pm »
+1
I Am currently in year 12 and I am studying advanced English, mathematics, math extension 1, math extension 2, chemistry, physics, biology and engineering studies (probably going to drop engineering though)
Every sad romantic movie, cause I'm not about that life
Not really a so called "weapon" but I would have a massive house boat so I could escape the zombies (wouldn't want to see them tbh)

Wow, great subjects! I'm sure you'll be a great asset to our community ;D
A houseboat? Wouldn't you rather a smaller houseboat so you could get away faster?! haha...I think thats the first time anyone has used a houseboat to fight zombies on this forum...
Seeya round!

marvinthemartian

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2017, 06:38:51 pm »
+1
I am in year 10, about to go into year 11 and am currently only studying 1/2 Biology. Next year though (or the end of this year because of headstart) I will be studying Chemistry, Methods, English, Literature, Health and Human Development and Biology 3/4
Basically all horror movies. The plots are bad and the only reason they're successful is because of cheap jump scares.
A plane that has guns, like a fighter jet i guess.
I want to be independent and just really happy, content and comfortable. But then again being Rihanna wouldn't be too bad tbh.
Nice, sweet and simple so far.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2017, 06:47:25 pm »
+2
A plane that has guns, like a fighter jet i guess.
What do you do when you run out of fuel though? Welcome to AN and congrats on your first post :) it's awesome seeing people joining (and posting) at the start of VCE! (Rather than me who lurked for ages) Hopefully you will find lots of support here throughout your journey through Hell VCE.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Dais_Deorum

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #398 on: October 22, 2017, 05:56:49 pm »
+5
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
I am currently in Yr.11 doing: English, Spesh, Methods, Physics, Chem and 3/4 P.E.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate?
'Requiem for a Dream' is without a doubt my most hated film, mainly due to the fact that it kept me up for that whole night straight and left me quite disturbed. I highly recommend it :D

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Probably a scooter, just so you can flick it around and hit their ankles

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve?
Well this is a pretty full question. I want to be a person thats enjoyable to be around and is seemingly easy going, but in serious situations goes like full cold-blooded 'Heisenberg' if you get me. I might've completed missed the point there, but essentially I want to be relaxed, yet serious when the situation calls for it. I want to achieve success in that I have no regrets, and am happy with what I'm doing.

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say?
I've got a P.E practice exam sitting in front of me, so I wont do this one! Soz :P

Marky, Ricky, Danny, Terry, Mikey, Davey, Timmy, Tommy, Joey, Robby, Johnny, and Brian

zofromuxo

• Forum Leader
« Reply #399 on: October 22, 2017, 06:07:54 pm »
+2
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
I am currently in Yr.11 doing: English, Spesh, Methods, Physics, Chem and 3/4 P.E.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate?
'Requiem for a Dream' is without a doubt my most hated film, mainly due to the fact that it kept me up for that whole night straight and left me quite disturbed. I highly recommend it :D

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Probably a scooter, just so you can flick it around and hit their ankles

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve?
Well this is a pretty full question. I want to be a person thats enjoyable to be around and is seemingly easy going, but in serious situations goes like full cold-blooded 'Heisenberg' if you get me. I might've completed missed the point there, but essentially I want to be relaxed, yet serious when the situation calls for it. I want to achieve success in that I have no regrets, and am happy with what I'm doing.

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say?
I've got a P.E practice exam sitting in front of me, so I wont do this one! Soz :P

Welcome to ATARNotes, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Also nice weapon of choice. But what happens when you break it, what will you use?

prickles

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #400 on: October 22, 2017, 06:53:38 pm »
+3
Also nice weapon of choice. But what happens when you break it, what will you use?
A duh. You use the broken parts as baseball bats...

Dais_Deorum

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #401 on: October 22, 2017, 09:43:42 pm »
A duh. You use the broken parts as baseball bats...

Another great weapon is an old Nokia mobile... lethal in combat and indestructible
Marky, Ricky, Danny, Terry, Mikey, Davey, Timmy, Tommy, Joey, Robby, Johnny, and Brian

zofromuxo

• Forum Leader
« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2017, 09:46:17 pm »
+1
Another great weapon is an old Nokia mobile... lethal in combat and indestructible
I prefer the Samsung Note 7 to fight those zombies :)

Elysse

• Fresh Poster
  • Always do what you're afraid to do
« Reply #403 on: October 26, 2017, 09:37:44 am »
+3
I'm in that weird point between year 11 & 12, where you’re not really year 11 but not year 12 either.
Biology, Business studies, Legal studies, Mathematics, advanced English and Geography
Eight Below - the movie is literally about huskies being last in a blizzard and die. I end up in a puddle of tears by like the 2nd dog (WHO MAKES A MOVIE LIKE THAT)
mmm.. probably a gun even though I have no Idea how to use one
I want to just do the best I can for myself and the people around me. Be someone I can be proud of and achieve things that I have worked for and that were hard but I kept going and achieved them anyway
Crazy. Busy. Never boring. Always doing something. Creative. Sports. Music. Animals.

prickles

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2017, 10:00:20 am »
+1
I'm in that weird point between year 11 & 12, where you’re not really year 11 but not year 12 either.
Biology, Business studies, Legal studies, Mathematics, advanced English and Geography
Haha...I'm in the same limbo!
Eight Below - the movie is literally about huskies being last in a blizzard and die. I end up in a puddle of tears by like the 2nd dog (WHO MAKES A MOVIE LIKE THAT)
Yeah - I've watched it, did you get a fright when the seal jumps out of the hole in the ice or something? Arrgghh *heart pounding*
mmm.. probably a gun even though I have no Idea how to use one
I guess you would learn how to pretty quick  ;)
I want to just do the best I can for myself and the people around me. Be someone I can be proud of and achieve things that I have worked for and that were hard but I kept going and achieved them anyway
An AtarNotes user all over...you'll fit in perfectly