Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 03:37:13 pm

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 287724 times)

MCgunem

• Adventurer
  • IDK
  • Respect: 0
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2016, 03:25:08 pm »
+1
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Year 12, studying Advanced English, Maths General 2, Earth and Environmental Science, Biology, Ancient History and Society and Culture.
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
Titanic. The songs are overused and the plot is shallow (unlike where the boat is now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
I've watched enough anime to know that the katana is the most powerful weapon the world has ever seen.
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I want to be a person that isn't a fatass that play videogames all day. I'll get back to you on how that's going.
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BPunjabi

• Forum Obsessive
  • So... Hows life?
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2016, 06:14:10 pm »
+1
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
I've watched enough anime to know that the katana is the most powerful weapon the world has ever seen.

Ahaha Nice man!!! You will fit in perfectly here, Welcome to the forums!!!. The Ancient History section is looking a bit damp so come join us and post some epic responses or something!!
Did HSC in 2016 and was first person to get 100. Aeronautical engineering for me now :P
  <-- CLICK ME

thecuttlefish

• Adventurer
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2016, 07:00:14 pm »
+2
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
I'm in year 12 rn. I finished ancient history last year and am currently studying advanced english, general maths 2, chemistry, biology and food technology.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. The acting in that movie was so poor I almost cried. It had an awesome cast, but the movie was just such a let-down.
A crowbar
I want to help people. I know it probs doesn't sound genuine, but I'm happiest when I'm helping others. As for what I want to achieve, I'd love to see rural students get quality education and my LGBT+ fam get equal rights. Closer to home, I want to be a teacher and just have a happy life.
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Living a relatively happy existence. Hoping to one day transform from the lil gnarly caterpillar I am into a beautiful butterfly. For now, i'm gettin bi  8)

studybuddy7777

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2016, 07:20:20 pm »
I'm in year 12 rn. I finished ancient history last year and am currently studying advanced english, general maths 2, chemistry, biology and food technology.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. The acting in that movie was so poor I almost cried. It had an awesome cast, but the movie was just such a let-down.
A crowbar
I want to help people. I know it probs doesn't sound genuine, but I'm happiest when I'm helping others. As for what I want to achieve, I'd love to see rural students get quality education and my LGBT+ fam get equal rights. Closer to home, I want to be a teacher and just have a happy life.
Living a relatively happy existence. Hoping to one day transform from the lil gnarly caterpillar I am into a beautiful butterfly. For now, i'm gettin bi  8)

Hey cuttlefish,
Great to have you on board!!! Welcome to atarnotes!

Oh wow, dont even get me started on The Lightning Thief.. I only watched it recently and wow I have been that disappointed since I saw pixels.

I am also doing Advanced English, General 2 Maths and Biology for my HSC so look forward to seeing you on those forums!

BPunjabi

• Forum Obsessive
  • So... Hows life?
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2016, 10:40:37 am »

You will get there dont worry :D.

Welcome to the forums ;P
Did HSC in 2016 and was first person to get 100. Aeronautical engineering for me now :P
  <-- CLICK ME

thecuttlefish

• Adventurer
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2016, 12:16:27 pm »
You will get there dont worry :D.

Welcome to the forums ;P

Thanks  :)

• Fresh Poster
  • School: Tempe
  • School Grad Year: 2016
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »
Currently in year 12 and studying Chemistry, Biology, Maths (Ext 1), English, Economics and Japanese.

It always changes but most recently complete unknown because it was so bland it felt like a Hitchcock-inspired thriller without the thrills.

I don't know. My zombie knowledge is non-existent so probably whatever is dan

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2016, 12:32:38 am »
Currently in year 12 and studying Chemistry, Biology, Maths (Ext 1), English, Economics and Japanese.

It always changes but most recently complete unknown because it was so bland it felt like a Hitchcock-inspired thriller without the thrills.

I don't know. My zombie knowledge is non-existent so probably whatever is dan

Welcome to the forums 006609!! ;D

blossum

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • 🎀 🌸 ☆ ~('▽^人)
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2016, 08:55:33 pm »
What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
  • 12; English, Japanese SL, further mathematics, geography, chemistry, and 2015 - 3/4 biology
What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
  • Honestly the zombies can take me, exams are here.
    Something one of those OP anime characters have that one-shot probably

2015: Bio
2016: Eng, Geo,
Further, Japn, Chem
2017: BoS @Monash

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2016, 09:03:57 pm »
What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
  • 12; English, Japanese SL, further mathematics, geography, chemistry, and 2015 - 3/4 biology
What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
  • Honestly the zombies can take me, exams are here.
    Something one of those OP anime characters have that one-shot probably
Hahaha don't give up on yourself yet, with exams around the corner! ;D
(But The Last Airbender was pretty cruddy, I agree.)
Welcome to the forum! :D
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

Sarahanastasianorris

• Fresh Poster
  • School: Mccarthy catholic college, emu plains
  • School Grad Year: 2016
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2016, 07:49:19 pm »
12, physics, general math, advanced english, biology and PDHPE

Marly and ME, it's so sad I can't even

A suit full of long spikes, so nobody can come near me=

Move to wollongong university next year and study medicine, MBBS would be amazing, but medical health and science is my aim

Passionate and in the moment.

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2016, 08:02:02 pm »
12, physics, general math, advanced english, biology and PDHPE

Marly and ME, it's so sad I can't even

A suit full of long spikes, so nobody can come near me=

Move to wollongong university next year and study medicine, MBBS would be amazing, but medical health and science is my aim

Passionate and in the moment.
WELCOME TO ATAR NOTES
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

gummyybear

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2016, 10:50:27 pm »

That awkward period when I'm done with Year 11 stuff but G16 Year 12s still exist so I can't call myself Year 12 aha, currently doing English Advanced, Maths Extension 1, Ancient History, Economics and Software  :D

The movie I hate the most is The Last Airbender and reading other people's posts I'm not alone, mostly I'm mad I spent money on watching such a substandard movie.

Probably a cricket bat because it's light.

hermansia12

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +14
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2016, 11:21:37 pm »
Hahaha this might be a bit late but here goes :)

I somehow survived HSC and am currently in my first year of uni, studying civil engineering and commerce at UNSW
HORROR MOVIES!!! I can' t stand any blood, guts, gore, mutant monsters of slim, chainsaw like machinery or eyeball pecking birds. I kinda want to sleep at night >.<
I want to be those elegant fencers who can use swords or shoot arrows like a boss. However with my inclination towards clumsiness and horrid aim, I think I should stick to the basic torch like the night guards in Night in the Museum or Five nights of Freddy. Useful tool and effective at disabling things that shouldn't creep around scaring people. 
I definitely want to help people (one of the main reasons why I'm studying civil engineering- I want to apply my knowledge in science and math to help the community).
Economics: 91
English Advanced: 90
Studies of Religion 1: 46
Mathematics Extension 1: 88
Mathematics Extension 2: 73

ATAR: 96.05

Currently studying: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Hons)/Bachelor of Commerce at UNSW

Understanding Plants Photosympathise

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2016, 12:10:50 am »
Just finished Year 12 and patiently awaiting for the ATAR scores to be released! Music and social chills until then  ;D
Dragon Ball Evolution. The justification is in the movie itself, one that you should never pay for. Please, attain a copy via illicit means if required.
Lego block mine field bruh
I want to live up to the standards I have set on myself and be unwavering in my journey to continue being myself :)
I want to make as much positive impacts on others as I can in life.
We have an exam today?