Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 03:38:35 pm

Author Topic: Monash University Extension - Biology: How is it like?  (Read 3729 times)  Share 

cerrahpasha

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Monash University Extension - Biology: How is it like?
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:30:28 pm »
Hello AN!
If anyone has studied this course before or has some knowledge about it- I would like to hear about the social and academic experience, content compared to VCE units 3 and 4 biology and the work load.

Also, what I expect from this course is getting that comfortable 3 increment simply by passing the exams and meeting the hurdle requirements- do you guys think it would be a 'chill' subject which I could pass simply by doing the work set and attending classes without 'trying hard'?

Cheers!!

- Cerrah pasha

FrankieDens

• Adventurer
  • I just want to survive dude BUT we can do this!
  • Respect: 0
Re: Monash University Extension - Biology: How is it like?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 06:02:02 pm »
Hi,

Are you planning to apply for the extension program in 2020? Unfortunately, MU is no longer offering it after the end of 2019.
https://www.monash.edu/study/why-choose-monash/information-for-high-achieving-students/monash-extension

But, there are plenty of other universities offering enhancement programs! I wish you all the best  :D
2019: Biology [40]
2020: Literature [35], Chemistry [32], Psychology [38],  Methods [32]

“If something is possible, carry on as planned. Even if it isn’t possible, do it anyway.” – Karasuma Tadaomi