Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:18:50 am

Author Topic: Tutoring  (Read 1681 times)  Share 

Jim_Bob

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: -1
Tutoring
« on: November 18, 2019, 05:22:02 pm »
Hey guys,
My name is James Melhem, a 2019 graduate of Parade College. I completed Accounting in 2018 with a raw study score of 44. I am, and will commit, most of my holidays to learning the new Study Design inside out and create adequate questions and exams as I know how futile and error-riddled company papers can be (yes TSSM your exams are trash). I am looking for new students who are needing that extra assistance with Accounting or want to excel and score in the high 40’s.
As I did in my studies, I will base my entire course of accounting on UNDERSTANDING the content, being able to adjust and adapt your knowledge of the course to anything VCAA throws at you. More importantly, VCAA has recently taken a more theoretical approach to Accounting: that is, more ethical considerations, more financial considerations and inevitably more writing, a way to really differentiate the top end of the cohort. I pride myself on understanding the theory components of Accounting extremely well. I believe that if you do understand the theory, nothing in the exam will be a problem.
I will also be taking students, and selling notes for, English, Further Mathematics and Economics (Rank 1 Subject Award), so if anyone needs additional support, I will be well-equipped to assist your future goals and endeavours in the VCE. Please PM for additional details
NOTE:
I will be partnering with Ascend Education for Further tutoring: a company, run by multiple 50 raw scorers who pride themselves on the creating, updating, and nurturing the latest CAS technology to make your lives in further 100x easier. Feel free to check out their page and website