Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:53:08 pm

Author Topic: Global Politics: Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions  (Read 6024 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Global Politics: Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:35:31 pm »

This thread is for all exam-related discussion. Was it easy? Was it hard? What did you get for each question? Feel free to post any and all of your thoughts below.

If you don't have an ATAR Notes account yet, no stress - you can register for free here!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:16:32 pm by Joseph41 »

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

SemiAdapted

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Global Politics: Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 07:15:32 pm »
Not looking forward to the exam, had some very mixed marks this year ranging from 70%-90% on various SACS through the DECV, so I'm nervous.

hums_student

• MOTM: SEP 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +520
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 08:19:20 pm »
Not looking forward to the exam, had some very mixed marks this year ranging from 70%-90% on various SACS through the DECV, so I'm nervous.

Oh my god you actually gave me a heart attack, for a second I thought I missed the global exam as the exam discussion thread is already active.

Hahah I'm not looking forward to the exam either. Oh well, all the best to you :)
2019-21: Bachelor of Arts (Politics & Int'l Relations / Economics)

charlotte1120

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 03:53:25 pm »
+1
That was a pretty good exam, I was expecting it to be pretty bad.

But that table? Seriously that was weird... I answered by stating an article of the law I wrote. What did you guys do?

And the essay topics were great for all the AoS’s! I chose no.2 to challenge myself a little.

hums_student

• MOTM: SEP 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +520
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 04:38:37 pm »
That was a pretty good exam, I was expecting it to be pretty bad.

But that table? Seriously that was weird... I answered by stating an article of the law I wrote. What did you guys do?

And the essay topics were great for all the AoS’s! I chose no.2 to challenge myself a little.

Yeah that table was unexpected... I wrote out all the articles I could think of and just added 'states have an obligation to...' at the beginning. No idea what that was about.

Dang you did number 2? I didn't even bother to read that lol. I did number one.

What did everyone do for the 'explain two aspects of this global crisis' thingo - I had no idea what 'aspects' they were referring to, the question was so vague.

Did anyone do climate change for the last short-answer question? I decided on climate change last-minute (my school actually did terrorism + armed conflict) and just talked about the paris summit for the whole thing.
2019-21: Bachelor of Arts (Politics & Int'l Relations / Economics)