Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 12:07:15 pm

Author Topic: Getting above a 31 SS with below average SAC scores, is this possible.  (Read 633 times)  Share 

danisbzega

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hello everyone,

I have felt that I have been performing below par in two of my subjects, Economics and History:Revolutions, in these two subjects, I am averaging around a 50% in SAC scores, average in my Revolutions class and low in my Economics class. I really want to make amends with the final SACs in each subject and also the end of year Exam and get a study score above 31 for each of these subjects (preferably above 33), do you people think this is too late or is it still achievable?

VeryJuicyLemon

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Re: Getting above a 31 SS with below average SAC scores, is this possible.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 11:50:08 pm »
Hello everyone,

I have felt that I have been performing below par in two of my subjects, Economics and History:Revolutions, in these two subjects, I am averaging around a 50% in SAC scores, average in my Revolutions class and low in my Economics class. I really want to make amends with the final SACs in each subject and also the end of year Exam and get a study score above 31 for each of these subjects (preferably above 33), do you people think this is too late or is it still achievable?
I believe it's still achievable
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 11:57:43 pm by VeryJuicyLemon »
2018: Further [~45+] | English
2019: Methods | Physics