Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:04:53 am

Author Topic: Evolio's VCE Journey  (Read 70322 times)

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
Re: Evolio's VCE Journey
« Reply #330 on: February 15, 2021, 09:51:25 pm »
+9
Hey Evolio super sorry for the late reply!! Congratulations on your results Evolio they're amazing! I'm sorry you are disappointed in your results and I can't tell you how to feel but I hope you are still very excited for the future ahead! Your journey is so uniquely your own so I hope you are excited that a chapter has closed and a new chapter has begun! All the best! Are you going to have a uni journey journal?
Thank you homeworkisapotato! Yeah, I surpisingly am excited for the future ahead even though it is definitely not what I envisioned. I'm excited for what could happen so let's see if I get there. Unfortunately, I won't have a uni journal. I wish you all the best for Year 12 and beyond!

Hey Evolio,
I've been reading your journal for quite a while now, and I just wanted to say congrats on your awesome results! The psych score is AMAZING! I'm sorry about the disappointment you're feeling but you're totally allowed to feel like that. I'm just really happy that you're motivated to keep striving to achieve your goal to get into Medicine, through other pathways and that you were able to take a break to rest as well as to review last year. Well done, and all the best for 2021! No matter what pathway you take, I know you'll excel and do great  :D
Hi mang0! Nice to meet you and thank you! Yes, I've reflected on what happened and hopefully I learn from my mistakes, rather than committing them again. Thank you for the support and I wish you all the best on your VCE Journey!

Hey Evolio,
I'm sorry you feel that way about your results.
I hope you enjoy biomedical science at Monash and I believe that you will make it into med! There are a whole variety of pathways! Keep up the grind  :D
Thank you Ionic Doc! Actually, I'm leaning towards Bachelor of Biomedicine/Master of Engineering @ Melb Uni !! Thank you for your encouragement and support and I wish you all the best on your med journey too!  :D