Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:00:29 pm

Author Topic: A Note to Everybody Receiving Results  (Read 8867 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
A Note to Everybody Receiving Results
« on: December 08, 2018, 12:59:46 pm »
+13
Just straight up: good luck. I think everybody here acknowledges this can be a pretty stressful time for all concerned.

If you end up receiving results you're happy with, congratulations! You've very likely worked hard for that outcome, and it's most certainly something of which to be proud. Dedication and persistence truly do pay off, and I hope you enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

If you end up receiving results you're not happy with - irrespective of what those results are - condolences. It's okay to feel disappointed, no matter what anybody else thinks of your score or expectations. Equally, of course, it's okay to be ecstatic! Your feelings are exclusively your own, and there are no right or wrong emotions.

ATAR Notes is proud of your efforts this year, and will be here as much as possible for you during the change of preference period and beyond.

Good luck, everybody - we're sending nothing but positive vibes right now.

Predict your study scores/ATAR, and compare on the 14th December!

Final countdown to ATAR and study score release

Post your study scores and ATARs here!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 01:01:37 pm by Joseph41 »

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Calebark

• biscuits of disappointment
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +2741
Re: A Note to Everybody Receiving Results
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 01:02:52 pm »
+11
Just a quick note: no matter your feelings towards your scores, high or low, you have absolutely no obligation to share them with anyone if you don't wish to, whether it's friends, family, teachers, or even ATAR Notes! They're your scores, and you can be as private (or as public!) as you wish :)
🐢A turtle has flippers and a tortoise has clubs🐢

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 01:05:42 pm »
+1
Just a quick note: no matter your feelings towards your scores, high or low, you have absolutely no obligation to share them with anyone if you don't wish to, whether it's friends, family, teachers, or even ATAR Notes! They're your scores, and you can be as private (or as public!) as you wish :)

Absolutely. When it comes to results (and, indeed, most things), you do you!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Jezza

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 12:11:28 pm »
+9
Just dropping in to congratulate everyone on their results.

For those who are happy, celebrate and cherish what you've achieved. If you're disappointed, just remember this is only the beginning and the score won't define your life.

My scores weren't outstanding in year 12, but that didn't stop me from pursuing my dreams through hard work and resilience and my advice to anyone out there is to never give up.

Once again, congratulations to everyone. You've finished high school and now enter a new and exciting phase of your life.