Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 04:41:56 am

Author Topic: criminology/psychological science at Deakin university???  (Read 2018 times)  Share 

mernaesha

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Craigieburn Secondary College
criminology/psychological science at Deakin university???
« on: July 28, 2015, 03:06:11 pm »
i was wondering if anyone does a criminology/psychological science degree? and if there are any things I need to know before applying for that degree.... I really want to get into Deakin and the ATAR for this course seems more realistic. :) :)

unjustkarma

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: princes hill secondary college
Re: criminology/psychological science at Deakin university???
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 10:06:48 pm »
hey,
i am a first year in this course and its been really great so far, it was exactly the degree i wanted. there isn't really anything you need to know too prepare you, as long as you have an interest in the criminal justice system, crime and psychology. i did psych and legal studies in year 12 and i found that they have really helped with first year as my first semester has been a bit of a recap of a lot of stuff i already new. however even with that i still found the content really interesting as it expanded on what side learnt in the past and made sure i was prepared for the next semester so if you haven't done one or both of those subjects don't worry. I'm not sure whether I've fully answered your question or not. their are not real requirements for the degree except english and a 78 ATAR so if you can manage both of those you are set. good luck with your exams and and scores. if you have any other questions post them and ill try and respond sooner then i did this one