VCE Stuff > Victorian Education Discussion

Easiest VCE subject

(1/2) > >>

jenni_zh90:
Hi guys!

Which VCE subject is the easiest?

Aaron:
None of them.

What is the definition of "easy"? What may be easy for one may not be easy for another. Choose subjects based on your interests and try to align them with what you intend on doing after finishing Year 12 (in some way). A lot of people make the mistake of choosing subjects purely for difficulty/scaling reasons rather than interests and strengths, and this often is a negative influence on your ATAR rather than a positive one.

Sine:

--- Quote from: jenni_zh90 on September 17, 2017, 11:58:13 am ---Hi guys!

--- End quote ---
If there are "hard" subjects, surely there are "easy" subjects.

DIfficulty is all relative however the general consensus (from people at very different levels) is that easiest content wise would be further since most people have already learnt that content from years 7-9 however if you are allergic to maths it wouldn't be a good choice. This is content wise but in terms of scoring it isn't that easy since 45+ is super competitive but if you want 35-45 is really possible for any dedicated student.

I think further is the one "easy" subject that doesn't get killed by scaling.

neverlookback:

--- Quote from: jenni_zh90 on September 17, 2017, 11:58:13 am ---Hi guys!

--- End quote ---
For me, further maths, as I do both methods and further and methods is a hell of a lot harder than further

dankfrank420:
If you're good at maths further is pretty bludgy.

Also physics, it's relatively easy to score a 40+. VCE physics is rote-learning some theory and reading off the formula sheet. If you can handle methods you can blast through physics easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version