Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 05:39:11 pm

Author Topic: 𝚅𝙲𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂  (Read 1584 times)  Share 

withez

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
06-AAV-0222 *ADMIN APPROVED*

𝚅𝙲𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝚁𝙰𝚆 𝟻0 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃- 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳

𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙈𝙀

Hey everyone!

I’m Zoe and I graduated in 2020 with a perfect study score of 50 in VCE English Language and an overall ATAR of 99.45. Now I’m a pre-service teacher at Monash University.

Let me let you in on a secret: VCE English Language was not my thing on my first day of Year 12.

Sure, I loved to read and I had great banter with my subject teacher, but still, I resented the fact that it took precious time away from my beloved Maths and Sciences. I had resigned myself to an uphill battle in English Language, knowing it had to be in my top 4, at the expense of my other subjects.

However, this all changed when I realised that the analytical commentaries and essays in my study guides did not address what was in the examiner reports.

I checked, over and over again, and realized I had a golden opportunity. While many students and teachers used procedures and techniques perfectly tailored to the old criteria, they were simply not using the right tool for the right job.

I reverse-engineered the exam reports, and the insights I had gleaned from examiners, to devise my own techniques that specifically addressed what VCAA currently wants. I am living proof that just working these processes can get you spectacular results, and this is what I will teach you as one of my students.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zoe-withers-raw-ing-40s

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐’𝙇𝙇 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙉

-  My unique methods for ACs and essays, with tips and tricks for standing out from the crowd.
-  How to approach SACs and exams (2 completely different things).
-  Sophisticated analysis of any text you’re given.
-  Hacking any essay prompt.
-  Meeting the 2 hour time frame of the exam.
-  Finding the best contemporary examples and how to analyse them to create a standout essay.

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐’𝙇𝙇 𝙂𝙀𝙏

-  Small class size- maxed out at 5 students per class.
-  Free access to my online English Language courses as they’re released.
-  Tailored guidance on what precisely you need to do to raise your piece to the next marking band.
-  SAC and exam preparation.

𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎

Get in early for the best pricing!

If you start in Term 1, $60 for a 2 hour class ($30 per hour)

Can you start mid-year? Yes! However, the rate and pace of the class will increase and a separate tutoring group will be created.

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎?

Classes are conducted via Zoom.

If there is enough interest, I’m willing to offer an in-person option for a slightly higher rate  at Monash Clayton.

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳
Biol|Methods
Spesh|Physics|Chem|EngLang [raw 50 ss]
Overall ATAR: 99.45