Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:56 pm

Author Topic: Selective Entry Exam Motivation  (Read 1413 times)  Share 

Aligator1000

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Selective Entry Exam Motivation
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:49:11 pm »
Hey Guys,
I would appreciate any help. Next year I am trying out for The Victorian Selective Entry Exam, and I really want to get in to one school. I just have no motivation for the test. I want to start practicing as my math's and English are really down, and I would not stand a chance at this level. Can I have some tips to get some interest and tips to study hard for the next year!!!

JZou276

• Trailblazer
Re: Selective Entry Exam Motivation
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 06:58:04 pm »
Hey Guys,
I would appreciate any help. Next year I am trying out for The Victorian Selective Entry Exam, and I really want to get in to one school. I just have no motivation for the test. I want to start practicing as my math's and English are really down, and I would not stand a chance at this level. Can I have some tips to get some interest and tips to study hard for the next year!!!
if you really want to get into the school you should have lots of motivation to get it. As far as the tips there are lots of them just look around for them on this website.

AMC for life

• Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 07:46:06 pm »
Hey Guys,
Hey,
I would really recommend developing a good conceptual understanding your topics, this will allow you to implement it into different question scenarios. This is mainly for math.
Do a LOT of practice tests with a 30 minute timer. I would recommend listening to exam sounds while doing these as they will help with calming your nerves in actual test.
Improve vocabulary through reading abs through vocabulary.com
That is about it. Practice, have a good conceptual understanding, and improve your vocabulary.
Good luck!!

Aligator1000

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 06:39:11 pm »
Thanks