Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 10:54:42 am

Author Topic: VCD Exam Revision 2020  (Read 5224 times)  Share 

katehawker123

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
VCD Exam Revision 2020
« on: October 05, 2020, 11:32:00 am »
+6
Hey everyone!

This year is heckers and especially for VCD, the resources out there are kind of limited for exam prep. This could be a place for students to share their resources from school or websites/videos/documents/exams/tips/guides that they have found really helpful for exam preparation.

Thank heavens the folio is O-V-A-H, ovah! But now we have to get on that Render/Analysis/Drawing exam grind. Here a a few things I have found to help me out this year, just to get the ball rolling  ;D .

A Handy Guide to direct Revision: https://atarnotes.com/vcd-exam/
A website with Everything (#bible) : https://helveticamediuma.com/learn/

Practice Exam attached below (you need to be signed in to view)

Please add any other resources and tips you may have :)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 01:39:36 pm by katehawker123 »

tkdaud

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: VCD Exam Revision 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 07:13:00 pm »
Hi there,
I want to ask how does the study score for this subject work.
I got 90+ for all the SAT and SAC, but I am really not confident to get high in the final exam.
What score do you expect I need to get in exam to achieve raw40 assuming my classmates who get high in the exam (and same result of SAT and SAC as me) as well?
Many thanks

katehawker123

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
Re: VCD Exam Revision 2020
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 02:44:52 pm »
Hi tkdaud!

Have you checked the Study Score calculator on Deakin, or some posts provided on here? You are sitting in a really good spot for the final exam - but your study score can be really determined by your exam score. Make sure you review past papers and the technical drawing specification to understand what is required. You really have to change your approach from SAT folio work to exam prep.

You're gonna do fine!
Good Luck :)