Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:07:16 am

Author Topic: Detailed Study Hallllpppp.  (Read 3643 times)  Share 

Checkedmarmalade

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Detailed Study Hallllpppp.
« on: April 08, 2019, 04:12:23 pm »
So I've started my detailed study my topic is the dialect Cantonese, gotten to my second and third point I want to speak about which is 说粤语的人 and 广东话对艺术的影响 and I can't seem to listen out any questions. I'm doing my topic in Q and A format, anyone have any ideas what could be asked on 广东话对艺术的影响 or 说粤语的人 I can't seem to think of any besides 有谁说广东话, 有那些国家在亚洲以外说或者用粤语来沟通和粵语艺术对有什么影响。
~(-_-~)

aspiringantelope

Re: Detailed Study Hallllpppp.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 09:40:22 pm »
+1
So I've started my detailed study my topic is the dialect Cantonese, gotten to my second and third point I want to speak about which is 说粤语的人 and 广东话对艺术的影响 and I can't seem to listen out any questions. I'm doing my topic in Q and A format, anyone have any ideas what could be asked on 广东话对艺术的影响 or 说粤语的人 I can't seem to think of any besides 有谁说广东话, 有那些国家在亚洲以外说或者用粤语来沟通和粵语艺术对有什么影响。
我给你一点我的意见吧。我可能不会提relevant问题,但是我试试吧
说粤语的人 -
说粤语的人口多少
粤语在那些地方比较popular
如果是关于说粤语的“人“,可以说他们一般吃什么?有些粤式的菜可以提出来 if this is relevant to what you are trying to talk about
粤语的历史?
一些非常有名说粤语的人-如成龙,四大天王,

广东话对艺术的影响 -
我个人认为这个问题很怪的。
一门语言对艺术的影响?You mean 音乐?因为粤语对华语歌坛的影响又深又明显

我认为你可以说粤语的历史和对中国文化的影响 only a suggestion

hope this helped!

Checkedmarmalade

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Detailed Study Hallllpppp.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 12:51:12 pm »
我给你一点我的意见吧。我可能不会提relevant问题,但是我试试吧
说粤语的人 -
说粤语的人口多少
粤语在那些地方比较popular
如果是关于说粤语的“人“,可以说他们一般吃什么?有些粤式的菜可以提出来 if this is relevant to what you are trying to talk about
粤语的历史?
一些非常有名说粤语的人-如成龙,四大天王,

广东话对艺术的影响 -
我个人认为这个问题很怪的。
一门语言对艺术的影响?You mean 音乐?因为粤语对华语歌坛的影响又深又明显

我认为你可以说粤语的历史和对中国文化的影响 only a suggestion

hope this helped!

Thank you so much for your help. Yeah 广东话对艺术的影响 is a bit weird.  I think I might change it. Thanks do the suggestions
~(-_-~)