Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:51:54 pm

Author Topic: comparative words  (Read 1048 times)  Share 

lleeea

• Trendsetter
  • dont judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
  • Respect: +6
comparative words
« on: October 23, 2019, 12:22:47 am »
+1
Hi,

Omg almost 1 week left till the English exam.. gosh i feel like this years flewn bye and ive legit done nothing for english (thanks to procrastination and hating English in general).

Anyways, I was just wondering if anybody could list down a couple of useful comparative word/terminology i.e. apart from similarly likewise or where/whilst, as I think I have overused them in my essays

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
  • Respect: +34
Re: comparative words
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 08:34:50 am »
Hi,

Omg almost 1 week left till the English exam.. gosh i feel like this years flewn bye and ive legit done nothing for english (thanks to procrastination and hating English in general).

Anyways, I was just wondering if anybody could list down a couple of useful comparative word/terminology i.e. apart from similarly likewise or where/whilst, as I think I have overused them in my essays

Yes I know, I will lowkey miss school. Our last day was yesterday (:

As for comparative conjunctions,

However, in contrast to, on the other hand, moreover, additionally, similarly, therefore, thus, hence, the two texts unite in their stance of _____

Also I remember Lauren an expert in English she posted so much about this, I think you can find her threads under the English subsection (:
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb