Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 10:53:28 am

Author Topic: Geography  (Read 1537 times)  Share 

heatherrose

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Geography
« on: January 24, 2017, 09:10:20 pm »
"Analyse how environmental constraints and human impacts influence the nature of an economic enterprise you have studied at a local scale (Leppington Pastoral Company)"

Could someone help me with this, I have an assessment with this question and I do not understand it one bit.

THANKYOU!!!

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Geography
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:28:32 am »
"Analyse how environmental constraints and human impacts influence the nature of an economic enterprise you have studied at a local scale (Leppington Pastoral Company)"

Could someone help me with this, I have an assessment with this question and I do not understand it one bit.

THANKYOU!!!

Hey Heather! Welcome to the forums! ;D

I didn't do Geography, so massive disclaimer, but if you ever don't understand a question it helps to break it down into key terms. Try and define what environmental constraints could be, do a brainstorm! Then do the same for human impacts. This should hopefully help you flesh It out. Then, you are looking at ways these things influence the operations of Leppington Pastoral Company (or whatever). How are their business practices altered by the things you brainstormed?

That's how I'd approach the question. Hopefully someone who has done Geography (no mods did, but hopefully a friendly peer) can lend a better hand than I ;D