Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:48:24 pm

Author Topic: Further ss  (Read 1199 times)  Share 

Iaintneverseentwoperfectstudyscores

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Further ss
« on: November 14, 2020, 10:35:46 am »
Hey guys, i was wondering if a 40+ score was still possible
I averaged a b+ on all my sacs they were kinda hard and my cohort is average, but my ranking is above average as the average is a c. I think i got a 39/40 on exam 1 and i wanna try hard for exam 2 hopefully like a 56-57/60 on exam 2. Would 40+ still be achievable?
Also good luck everyone on your examss   :)
The names says it all

• Adventurer
Re: Further ss
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 10:38:05 am »
unfortunately I don't think so, unless your entire cohort pops off on the exam then no. I've seen people with B+ on sac, A+ on both exams only get a 36-38
Mmhh i see. I guess im just upset cause our school sacs were pretty hard and lengthy I thought that performing much better in the exam would say something about our sacs.
The names says it all

tiredandstressed

• MOTM: DEC 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • pretty without the r (he/him)
  • Respect: +167
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 03:41:49 pm »
+1
Mmhh i see. I guess im just upset cause our school sacs were pretty hard and lengthy I thought that performing much better in the exam would say something about our sacs.
This is technically true- your SAC average (i.e your GA1 mark) can scale up is you do well on both exams
Do you know students at your school have done in previous years if you had students get into the 40s with 70ish sac averages you may still be in the chance?
My brother who is in year 12, is in the same boat as you he's near the top of the ranks but his sac average is around the 70s as well.
But this is out of your control all you can do is to do your best in tomorrow's exam and get the best score you can.
VCE '17-'18
2017: Biology, Psychology
2018: English, HHD, Chemistry, Methods
2019-22: Bachelor of Biomedicine (Honours) @ UoM
My guides:
A quick guide to language and argument analysis
HHD sample questions
HHD 2019 Comprehensive examiner report analysis

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 04:37:30 pm »
This is technically true- your SAC average (i.e your GA1 mark) can scale up is you do well on both exams
Do you know students at your school have done in previous years if you had students get into the 40s with 70ish sac averages you may still be in the chance?
My brother who is in year 12, is in the same boat as you he's near the top of the ranks but his sac average is around the 70s as well.
But this is out of your control all you can do is to do your best in tomorrow's exam and get the best score you can.
I honestly dont know. Alot of people in my school go unscored and cares little about the exams. So even if i try my hardest and get two A+'s there really is no chsnce for a 40+.
The names says it all

lleonx2

• Trailblazer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 04:48:31 pm »
+1
I honestly dont know. Alot of people in my school go unscored and cares little about the exams. So even if i try my hardest and get two A+'s there really is no chsnce for a 40+.

you don't know until the study score comes out
as long as we do our best on tomorrow's exam, no matter if we score high or low, we'll be happy -u-

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 04:59:13 pm »
+1
you don't know until the study score comes out
as long as we do our best on tomorrow's exam, no matter if we score high or low, we'll be happy -u-
Dammn, something about this comment made me smile
Good luck :) lets get that ss
The names says it all

lleonx2

• Trailblazer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 05:01:21 pm »
+1
Dammn, something about this comment made me smile
Good luck :) lets get that ss

thanks, im def gonna need it baha
u too, good luck

Unknown-111

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 05:44:47 pm »
Unfortunately if you have a weaker cohort and you aren't rank in the top few people then you will have little chance of getting that 40. I have heard people score A+ and did not even touch a 40. But I could be wrong just do your best no one can ask for anything more.