Administration > Announcements

FREE HSC LECTURES - July Trial Revision - Register NOW!

(1/26) > >>

jamonwindeyer:

Hey guys!! I've been dying to make this announcement and get the details out there for ages. Finally, we're live: you can now register for ATAR Notes' FREE HSC Trial Revision Lectures.

Free HSC Lectures
If you've ever been to an ATAR Notes lecture before, you know what an incredible opportunity this is: High quality content delivered with incredible amounts of energy and passion, giving you an edge in the exam room that is seriously unparalleled.

Ultimately, the forum community is the heart and soul of everything we do. We don't want any of you guys and girls to miss out. This is why you are the first to see these registration links. These links have literally not been published anywhere else, and won't be for the next 24 hours. You get first dibs!

Click this link to register!
---
Here's the important stuff you need to know:
Dates? 11-13th July
Location? University of Technology Sydney, just a few minutes walk from Central Station! We offer a huge thanks to UTS for supporting this initiative for a fifth time ;D
Subjects? Check out the breakdown below!
Cost? It is totally FREE!!
How Many Lectures Can I Go To? As many as you like!

Which Subjects Have Lectures?

This will be the biggest lecture series we've ever run in NSW. We've got lectures for a huge 15 subjects: Advanced English, Standard English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Maths, Mathematics, Maths Extension 1, Maths Extension 2, PDHPE, Ancient History, Modern History, Legal Studies, Business Studies and Studies of Religion! And each of them has an incredible lecturer:

Emily (we know her as bowiemily) finished her HSC last year with decent scores. You know, 99.85 ATAR. Straight Band 6's. A state rank in Earth and Environmental Science. The usual.

Oh, and she got 1st in NSW for Advanced English, with a perfect score in her exam. Phew, almost forgot that.

Emily packed out two huge lecture rooms in January, this time we're doubling that number with three lectures for Advanced and one for Standard. They'll fill quick!

Advanced English: Tuesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Advanced English: Tuesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Advanced English: Thursday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Advanced English: Friday Morning Lecture (Click Here)

Standard English: Wednesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Standard English: Friday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

Andrew is a 2014 HSC graduate who scored a Band 6 in Business Studies (one Band 6 of many) and a 98.50 ATAR. He's currently studying Law and Commerce at UNSW. Andrew is an incredible educator - He has turned students on the verge of dropping Business, into Band 6 exemplar scorers, in a matter of hours. Check out this testimony:

“Business Studies isn’t my subject I guess; I don’t get the best marks... I decided to join ATAR Notes, attended Andrew’s amazing lectures ... And now I got 90.5 in my CSSA! This is coming from someone who was crying at the beginning of Year 12 wanting to drop the subject.”

So kick off your shoes (just like Andrew does), and settle in. This is not one to miss.

Business Studies: Wednesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Business Studies: Friday Morning Lecture (Click Here)

Elyse (elysepopplewell) is one of AN's most experienced lecturers, nearly 20 of them to her name. She's a 2015 HSC graduate with a wealth of experience, but I don't think I need to go into that - Elyse's thousands of posts on this forum are evidence of her expertise in both Studies of Religion and Legal Studies.

Trust me, she's even more impressive in person (as if that's possible). She can teach the core of SOR in 2 hours with time for a Kahoot at the end. She'll turn Legal from your hardest subject into your easiest. Don't miss out!

Studies of Religion: Tuesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Studies of Religion: Tuesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

Legal Studies: Thursday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Legal Studies: Friday Morning Lecture (Click Here)

This is me! Um, yeah ... I know Math. I got a 99.80. I only make a few lame math puns per lecture, and my memes are a solid 6.5/10.

Nah, but seriously, I've been lecturing with AN for over a year now and working with AN in general for over two years. I'm really passionate about helping you guys succeed. Would love to see some of you fellow Math-nerds there ;D

Mathematics: Wednesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Mathematics: Wednesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Maths Extension 1: Thursday Morning Lecture (Click Here)

When you are in NSW and you think the words "ATAR Notes" you probably think of a few words.

Amazing. Incredible. Out-of-this world. jakesilove

Jake is our most experienced lecturer in NSW, with about two dozen under his belt over the last year and a half. He is an absolute legend among men - Scoring a 99.80 ATAR, straight Band 6 scores, and a couple of scholarships to boot. He's currently studying Advanced Science and Law at UNSW - You know, as if those things aren't hard enough by themselves.

When Jake speaks, they say the head of UAC gets goosebumps, because they know that a few hundred students are about to have their ATAR boosted by a point. Or two. Or twenty. Trust me, Jake will turn the most complicated concepts in Physics and Chemistry into the simplest concepts you've heard all year.

Chemistry: Wednesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Chemistry: Thursday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Chemistry: Friday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

Physics: Wednesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Physics: Friday Morning Lecture (Click Here)

There's a reason that Jamie gets some of the best feedback of any of our lecturers in NSW. She has a way of making even the huge amount of content in PE squeeze into your head with almost no effort at all. Of course, on top of being an absolute gun lecturer, she smashed the subject and got a Band 6 herself. It's no surprise, she lives and breathes the content - She's currently studying Paramedicine at WSU.

Let Jamie resuscitate your marks and defibrillate your ATAR. Her lectures are always packed - Be quick! ;D

PDHPE: Wednesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
PDHPE: Wednesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

5%. That's the amount of students who got a Band 6 in General Math last year. It is one of the lowest proportions of Band 6 students of any HSC course. Why? Because General is full of tricks and traps - If you aren't 100% switched on, you'll miss them and they will cost you.

Our General Math lecturer Steph (stephanieazzopardi) finished her HSC in 2014 with a Band 6 in General and a 95+ ATAR. She knows exactly what it takes to smash a General Math Trial, and she'll give you all that expertise in a matter of hours this July.

General Maths: Tuesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
General Maths: Thursday Morning Lecture (Click Here)

Our Modern History lecturer Susie (we know her as sudodds, the History extraordinaire) absolutely killed her first lecture for Modern in January. This time, not only will she be back with another Modern lecture, she's bringing back Ancient History as well.

Anyone who hangs around the site often knows just how good Susie is. Just in case you don't: 10 units of Band 6's, a 97.80 ATAR, and a state rank in Modern History. Extensive experience as a teacher and a tutor. Put that all together and you've got the recipe for a killer lecturer.

Ancient History: Tuesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

Modern History: Thursday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Modern History: Friday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

You may have been to some of our previous Biology lectures, hosted by the wonderful naomisirmai. This time around, Naomi's given the captains seat to Maddie. With a 99.35 ATAR and a 94 in Biology, you know you're in fantastic hands.

Maddie is an expert in the field, currently studying a combined Bachelor of Advanced Science (majoring in Molecular and Cellular Biology, of course) and Law. She'll not just teach you content - She'll teach you how to use it, how to communicate it, and how to maximise your marks in your Trial Exam and beyond.

Biology: Tuesday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Biology: Tuesday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)
Biology: Thursday Morning Lecture (Click Here)
Biology: Friday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

If you are on this site, you know RuiAce. The man. The myth. The legend.

Well, this July, we are finally letting him loose. Yep, Rui will be giving our inaugural lecture for Maths Extension 2.

For those who don't know, Maths Extension 2 is the hardest high school maths course in the country. The concepts are complex, the questions are brutal, and exams are downright dirty. To get through the subject at all is a huge accomplishment. Well, Rui did more than that - He made MX2 his bitch. With a 97 in 4U and an ATAR of 98.60, Rui knows what it takes to smash this absolute killer of a course.

There will only be one lecture for Extension 2, and seats will fill fast. Jump on it.

Maths Extension 2: Thursday Afternoon Lecture (Click Here)

Click this link to register!
PS - Have you been itching to get your hands on some of our awesome course notes and topic tests?? We'll have them all for sale throughout the series, so you can grab yourself the best resource out there for exam revision!! ;D

H Y P E

sudodds:
challenge: sell out my lectures before jamon's and I'll present modern dressed as Vladimir Lenin.

(still sell out jamons tho. Sell out all of them. Go to all of them. See you there!)

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: sudodds on June 14, 2017, 01:33:01 pm ---challenge: sell out my lectures before jamon's and I'll present modern dressed as Vladimir Lenin.

--- End quote ---

I am SO down for this challenge! ;D

sudodds:

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on June 14, 2017, 01:34:41 pm ---I am SO down for this challenge! ;D

--- End quote ---
If you win you have to dress up as a square root sign

Joseph41:
I don't think I've ever been this vicariously keen before.

Eeeeeeeee so exciting! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version