Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 04:09:21 am

Author Topic: Algorithmics 21: My Algorithmics notes from 2021  (Read 2686 times)

Taylor_Lightframe

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Algorithmics 21: My Algorithmics notes from 2021
« on: November 29, 2021, 08:27:43 am »
+2
Hi y'all,

In the lead up to the final exams I went through all my notes and converted them into a more cohesive "textbook" like experience.

You can now find it online at https://algo-21.vercel.app. I hope that you find it useful.

Each chapter includes an explanation of material that is relevant to each area of study contained in the study design, as well as a few practice questions to check your understanding. (The way Algorithmics is taught at John Monash Science School is a little bit different to how things are structured in the study design, so things might not always be under the correct area of study). I've also included references to the university textbooks that I based it on, so if you wanted a deeper understanding, you can always check those.

Please note that I haven't really updated this book since finishing VCE and don't really plan to make any changes except for where there is an inaccuracy. Always trust what your teacher says over what I say, they are almost certainly correct.

The VCAA disclaimer: The VCAA does not endorse this book and makes no warranties regarding the correctness or accuracy of its content. To the extent permitted by law, the VCAA excludes all liability for any loss or damage suffered or incurred as a result of accessing, using or relying on the content in Algorithmics 21.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 09:30:26 am by Taylor_Lightframe »

artemis1102

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Algorithmics 21: My Algorithmics notes from 2021
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 07:48:49 pm »
Thank you so much, this is like a whole textbook is 10000x better than in-class content.