Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:32:31 pm

Author Topic: international declarations and treaties on the interpretation  (Read 1080 times)  Share 

hdxx

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Discuss the impact of international declarations and treaties on the interpretation of the external affairs power.

Hi does anyone know what the dicsussion would be for this dot point on the study design. The case I am doing is The Tasmanian Dam Case. I know the fact of the case and decision etc but I don't know how to apply it to a discuss question.

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
Re: international declarations and treaties on the interpretation
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 02:09:49 pm »
Discuss the impact of international declarations and treaties on the interpretation of the external affairs power.

Hi does anyone know what the dicsussion would be for this dot point on the study design. The case I am doing is The Tasmanian Dam Case. I know the fact of the case and decision etc but I don't know how to apply it to a discuss question.
Hi hdxx,
For this question, you would explain how the High Court's interpretation of the words 'external affairs' in the Australian Constitution has allowed the Commonwealth parliament the right to implement laws in areas that were previously residual, such as environmental and human rights issues.
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating