Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:50:04 pm

Author Topic: Monash Medical Interview Training - 83 UMAT, 99.45 ATAR  (Read 591 times)  Share 

shivasridhar

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Monash Medical Interview Training - 83 UMAT, 99.45 ATAR
« on: December 16, 2019, 04:01:03 pm »
Hi, I'm Shiva and I graduated with an atar of 99.45 and a UMAT of 83 in 2015. Currently I'm studying Medicine at Monash and have an unbonded spot. Considering my umat was on the lower end, I can definitely say that my interview was the main factor behind an unbonded spot at Monash.

I'm offering interview training sessions specifically catered towards Monash's MMI style interview, complete with in depth information about the set up, a range of practice questions and individually tailored feedback! Each session will be 1 hour and priced at $55.

What to expect:
1. Our first session will involve running over interview technique, process, tips and tricks, common questions/themes and give me an opportunity to run through some practice scenarios with you to give you tailored feedback.

2. Subsequent sessions will involve running through questions and scenarios in a timed setting. For those that are interested, we can also run through a full mock interview set up.

I've had a lot of experience with interviews. I was on the interview panel for Leos Club in 2015 as a Co-President, I’m a student representative for the Victorian Women’s Medical students and most importantly I've tutored over 25 students over the last 3 years to get into medicine.

Student Testimonials:
“In all honestly, Shiva's guidance and thorough advice about every aspect of the interview process was what got me through it. I'm so grateful and I highly recommend her if you're preparing for any sort of medical interview! Shiva provides a very non judgemental environment and guides you to be the best version of yourself during the interview. Her passion is contagious and I strongly recommend her!”

"Shiva is a great MMI tutor who has great knowledge and was able to help me develop the crucial skills to tackle interview questions. Her practices and tips were super helpful and I definitely would not be able to pass my interviews without her help!"

I'm located in Glen Waverely but am willing to meet at a different library/location for those who don't live close by. Email me at [email protected] or text me at 0466373126 for more information!